Discussion BBL|09 SuperCoach BBL In Game Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
funny game this

coaches rush to trade in Cutting because he is named to open , doesn't bat at all and still scores 86

hats off , lot better coaches at this game than me

well done
I wanted to grab him regardless of batting position, was just waiting on the weather to confirm a game would go ahead. The opening role made him a resounding YES!

AFL Club
Collingwood
I wanted to grab him regardless of batting position, was just waiting on the weather to confirm a game would go ahead. The opening role made him a resounding YES!
I need to shift my focus from DGR players to progress in this game and become very good.

Lynn should drop in price again , but with ADB & Cutting will need to get my trade timing right or focus on another option.

AFL Club
Sydney
I need to shift my focus from DGR players to progress in this game and become very good.

Lynn should drop in price again , but with ADB & Cutting will need to get my trade timing right or focus on another option.
Think you might be able to wait another round on Lynn, but waiting too long in my experience usually means we miss a big score. Have to trust your gut on who you think goes well next round.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
FYI from the trades thread that people will probably stop looking at now their trades have been made.

Link to article.

Tearaway fast bowler Haris Rauf will be rested at least twice before the finals begin too and Maxwell said he has a “fear factor” that will continue to help the Stars when they come up against championship rivals the Sydney Sixers for the first time on Sunday.