Strategy BBL|09: SuperCoach BBL Trades Discussion

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
New to the site and loving all the hard work being put in! Have 1 trade left (Rauf) to either Morris , Siddle , Cartwright or NCN? Thoughts ?
Welcome! Can you post the rest of your team and what trades you’ve made this week so far and any cash you may have? From the options listed I like Morris or NCN but neither feel like they’d be hugely beneficial from Rauf.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
@IDIG

What trades did you do ? I thought I read you were about to go full POD
Not yet haha.

Jyhe/Inglis/Jordan in but I’ve just realised Brisbane have a double next week so I’ve probably set myself back a bit by not doing any forward planning 🤦‍♂️

EDIT: nevermind

Last edited:

THCLT

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
1578965577963.png
1578965587656.png

You can bookmark the above tables @IDIG ;)

Our trades focus has been on Renegades, Stars & Scorchers over the past few rounds and rightly so. How many Sixers are currently in your team and how many are you targeting for this round...? How many DG players will you want over the DDGRs to finish the regular season...?

We all have 9 trades at our disposal after this round for the remainder of the regular season so whatever number you selected in the poll (+9) will be your maximum number of DG players across the DDGRs. For example, if you want to go with an 8/8 split of DG players (16 total) and you've selected 4 from the poll, then it's NOT going to happen.

This round also signal the LAST round where we have at least one team on the BYE. Who will be your VC loop from hereon...? For some teams, this may not be as problematic as would seem.

1st DG Round 1
211 Ben Dwarshuis
189 Josh Philippe
175 Tom Curran
174 Sean Abbott

158 Ben Manenti

2nd DG Round 3
256 Tom Curran
180 Sean Abbott

169 Lloyd Pope
126 Jackson Bird
122 Moises Henriques
116 Dan Hughes
91 Ben Dwarshuis
78 Josh Philippe

Which Sixers will be hitting them for 6s third time around...?