Strategy BBL|09: SuperCoach BBL Trades Discussion

lappinitup

2006 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Carlton
Khan, Cutting and Shaun March for me.

Curran and Avedano only sixers, so really only one.

Should have decent salary cap to move around premiums though, which is a benefit.

Jumped on cutting - now hope the weather gods allow the punt to work

AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi First post here, great source of information thanks to all the contributors.

I can't find if its referenced here but the late mail article quotes Maxwell that Rauf will be rested twice before the finals! iHe has travellled to Perth and named in the 13 but if so its a reluctant trade for me as stars play later in upcoming rounds.
Wow such a alarming first post as well , welcome.

Are you able to link to the late mail article ?

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

I can't find if its referenced here but the late mail article quotes Maxwell that Rauf will be rested twice before the finals! iHe has travellled to Perth and named in the 13 but if so its a reluctant trade for me as stars play later in upcoming rounds.
Hi bob, welcome! I’ve heard of that Rauf being rested twice before finals reference but yet to actually see what the wording says. Are you able to post it? From memory it’s behind a paywall which is why I couldn’t read it at the time.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I also have no 6ers, and only 2 players from that list (Khan and S.Marsh). I'm going to keep struggling, but can hopefully come home strong in the finals. (Probably won't)
Chin up , you need some positivity ?

If you wish to post your team , I am sure people can offer you some suggestions.

Maybe even "throw" Week 10 and then set yourself up for 11, 12 & 13 to go bang , bang , bang

AFL Club
Collingwood
Welcome! Can you post the rest of your team and what trades you’ve made this week so far and any cash you may have? From the options listed I like Morris or NCN but neither feel like they’d be hugely beneficial from Rauf.
That’s the team mate! Have 1 trade left and 7k in the bank, Rauf BE 107 and likely to be rested

Attachments

AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi bob, welcome! I’ve heard of that Rauf being rested twice before finals reference but yet to actually see what the wording says. Are you able to post it? From memory it’s behind a paywall which is why I couldn’t read it at the time.
It was from an infield interview from memory

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Talk about a mad scramble up to a start of a game, this game can drive you insane at times.

Left myself 2 trades for today in lieu of going Scorchers heavy for the round as I have both Khan and Lynn on-field. If the game looks like being 'dodgy', I was going to bring in Stoinis and SMarsh as cover for them, otherwise I was going to trade in Head and Weatherald.

I've somehow got landed on Cutting & Siddle...wish me luck.:)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Talk about a mad scramble up to a start of a game, this game can drive you insane at times.

Left myself 2 trades for today in lieu of going Scorchers heavy for the round as I have both Khan and Lynn on-field. If the game looks like being 'dodgy', I was going to bring in Stoinis and SMarsh as cover for them, otherwise I was going to trade in Head and Weatherald.

I've somehow got landed on Cutting & Siddle...wish me luck.:)
good luck

STRIKERS
Rashid Khan
Travis Head
Alex Carey
Michaels Nesser
Jake Weatherald

HURRICANES
D'Arcy Short
Matthew Wade
Qais Ahmad

HEAT
AB de Villiers
Chris Lynn
Ben Cutting
Mujeeb Ur Rahman

RENEGADES
Kane Richardson
Aaron Finch
Shaun Marsh
Mohammad Nabi

How many of the above main targets do we currently have and how many can we afford to trade in for their respective DGRs. That should be the focus of your planning post this round.

The pertinent question is NOT necessary how many DDGR players per se, more so, what are the 'quality' of your DDGR players for those last 2 rounds. I'm not saying that we won't see another Manenti from R1 or another Pope from R3, but I wouldn't want to be trying to pick that scenario for the DDGRs and would rather be on the 'premium' blue chips for those rounds.
Will most likely have 14 or 15 of the 16 above.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Nevermind, found the article.

Tearaway fast bowler Haris Rauf will be rested at least twice before the finals begin too and Maxwell said he has a “fear factor” that will continue to help the Stars when they come up against championship rivals the Sydney Sixers for the first time on Sunday.

AFL Club
Richmond
The majority of it was very well thought out , just had a missing round
Down to 3 DGR's for round 13 with Laughlin in a moon boot now, I'll likely lose him for another Heat player but I can now plan for 6 DGR's in 13 or 7 + 7
Don't know how you coaches have the time to plan for all this, but it's doing my head in.