Discussion BBL|10 SC: Team & In-Game Discussion - Home of #1 and #2 Leagues

AFL Club
Melbourne
I did get an email, despite being two places out... which is strange but if they want to send me a pack anyway, I won't complain!
It is possible that there were in-elegible players above you that bumped you up the list a couple of spots, which I would think is not unusal, congratulations on getting your goodies :)

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I did get an email, despite being two places out... which is strange but if they want to send me a pack anyway, I won't complain!
ELIGIBILITY TO WIN A PRIZE
1.3 The following entrants are welcome to enter, but are not eligible to be awarded any prizes for participation in SuperCoach:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, Nationwide News or any of its related companies, game sponsors or any of the agencies involved with this competition,
(ii) members of the immediate family of such employees and contractors, and
(iii) participants who are not Australian residents for the duration of the BBL Season.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Still nothing for me too. What's the email to contact them?
Have we been DQ'd? Haha.

I can receive emails from SC when their support team sends it from the "contact us" section.

I also didn't receive their emails re rejoining my SC keeper draft league but was able to receive the email when their tech team sent it (although it did go straight to junk).

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Have we been DQ'd? Haha.

I can receive emails from SC when their support team sends it from the "contact us" section.

I also didn't receive their emails re rejoining my SC keeper draft league but was able to receive the email when their tech team sent it (although it did go straight to junk).
Not sure why I would be lol.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Not sure why I would be lol.
They sent it through now after I sent a contact us inquiry.

Congratulations on finishing KFC SuperCoach BBL in the Top 111 and winning a prize!

On top of unlimited bragging rights, you’ve scored yourself:

- $30 worth of KFC to share with your mates
- a cracking beach cricket set
- a golden cricket ball keyring
- some KFC SuperCoach socks
- AND a ripper of a KFC bucket hat.
Exciting stuff, didn’t notice the beach cricket set before

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Nice stuff!! You definitely deserved it!

No email for me yet though, might give them a buzz
Still nothing for me too. What's the email to contact them?
Nothing has come to me either. However I do opt out of their promotional emails, so might be something to do with that?