View attachment 36953
Highest individual score: @Diabolical - 815
Lowest individual score: @Tails - 409
Most consistent team: @Ben's Beasts and @All is Wells - separated by just 11
Average (mean) across all players: 621

Very tightly bunched field this round!

Points Table:
View attachment 36954
I have doubled @Diabolical and @Darkie by default for top scoring, but there are several other teams that may want to consider it too! You have until the second game starts on Wednesday to lock double points in!

Quick turnaround for round 6 tonight, hope you all nail your trades!
Thanks @mike89 - we are happy with that!

AFL Club
Carlton
Round 6 Results:
Capture.JPG
Highest individual scorer: @Hawk41 - 1401 (beating the combined score of last place!)
Lowest individual scorer: @American Doggie - 465
Most consistent team: What is consistency?
Most aesthetically pleasing individual score: my own 1234, honourable mention to @Woosie with 987
Most aesthetically pleasing team score: @Ben's Beasts and @All is Wells - 2000
Average (mean) across all players: 930

A round of absolutely wild swings! Perhaps not terribly surprising when there's a 347 point score in the game!

I am suddenly immensely glad we didn't do singles rounds because that could have been a nightmare if the "wrong" score was in play for a number of teams.

Points Table:
table.JPG
Again, I have automatically doubled @tso and @BarkingGhecko as the winners of this round. Anyone else who wishes to take double points can do so by the start of Saturday's second game (7:30pm AEDT).

Good luck for next round!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 6 Results:
View attachment 37114
Highest individual scorer: @Hawk41 - 1401 (beating the combined score of last place!)
Lowest individual scorer: @American Doggie - 465
Most consistent team: What is consistency?
Most aesthetically pleasing individual score: my own 1234, honourable mention to @Woosie with 987
Most aesthetically pleasing team score: @Ben's Beasts and @All is Wells - 2000
Average (mean) across all players: 930

A round of absolutely wild swings! Perhaps not terribly surprising when there's a 347 point score in the game!

I am suddenly immensely glad we didn't do singles rounds because that could have been a nightmare if the "wrong" score was in play for a number of teams.

Points Table:
View attachment 37115
Again, I have automatically doubled @tso and @BarkingGhecko as the winners of this round. Anyone else who wishes to take double points can do so by the start of Saturday's second game (7:30pm AEDT).

Good luck for next round!
Great work @tso !

AFL Club
Carlton
Round 7 Results:
rd7.JPG
Highest individual score: @Chumpion - 744 (beating 3 pairings!)
Lowest individual score: @American Doggie - 153
Most consistent team: @The Myth and @jel - 1 point difference!
Average (mean) across all players: 532

Points Table:
table.JPG
Once again, @nateful and @bunlit have their score automatically doubled as the winners of this round. Only six teams haven't used it yet, for those of you, your last score will be automatically doubled if it's not used before round 9.

I still think, at the very least, all teams down to 19th are in play for the top eight. Probably a tougher road for 13-17 ironically without the double in hand!

Good luck next round, and remember not to make any decisions until we know what's going on with the Stars!

Last edited: