BBL|11 Player's Price & Break Even Projections by TAILS

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Almost time to get this party started for another season ....

After the apparent success of the previous two years threads (BBL09 and BBL10) I'm prepared to go around again ...

- I have learnt a lot from doing so "publicly" in this particular sport during those years .... and hopefully @THCLT will continue to assist me in the "background" with some finer details people don't see when required ....

- Also toying with the idea of providing an updated top 20 teams at the completion of each round again this season ... still got the template set up and ready to go .... but will see how much time it adds (should be fine) ....

-----------

As per last season what would greatly assist me again this year is anyone with a "SC Gold" subscription posting me the updated BE's for a handful of players at the completion of each round (ASAP) ....

- Why .... from that small sample size I can determine the new MN pretty accurately for each upcoming round in literally minutes, apply it and calculate the new BE for every player in a matter of seconds and then subsequently post them all in one hit for us all to use before the commencement of the next round ...

- The quicker the better as it will save me time and effort to spend on say the top "20 teams" each week ...

- Only need one or two dedicated people to do this ... you'll be appropriately acknowledged for doing so in my updates unless you specifically request not to be ...

AFL Club
Carlton

After the apparent success of the previous two years threads (BBL09 and BBL10) I'm prepared to go around again ...

- I have learnt a lot from doing so "publicly" in this particular sport during those years .... and hopefully @THCLT will continue to assist me in the "background" with some finer details people don't see when required ....

- Also toying with the idea of providing an updated top 20 teams at the completion of each round again this season ... still got the template set up and ready to go .... but will see how much time it adds (should be fine) ....

-----------

As per last season what would greatly assist me again this year is anyone with a "SC Gold" subscription posting me the updated BE's for a handful of players at the completion of each round (ASAP) ....

- Why .... from that small sample size I can determine the new MN pretty accurately for each upcoming round in literally minutes, apply it and calculate the new BE for every player in a matter of seconds and then subsequently post them all in one hit for us all to use before the commencement of the next round ...

- The quicker the better as it will save me time and effort to spend on say the top "20 teams" each week ...

- Only need one or two dedicated people to do this ... you'll be appropriately acknowledged for doing so in my updates unless you specifically request not to be ...
Happy to provide the info you need. 😁

AFL Club
Sydney

-----------

I've got gold too will be around after most games will keep an eye out, thanks for this again this year :)