Discussion BBL Big Bash SuperCoach Discussion

KLo30

AFL Club
North Melb.
nearly scored on my left , must have tore something , was hobbling for a month.

You need to get the Cricket Academy moved to Port Douglas and instruct the Big 3 about correct wrsit techniques
I was taught by the best swing bowler in the last 50 years, Barry Watson. Won a Ryder medal and helped blokes at Footscray who most would have seen play. Merv Hughes, Tony Dodemaide and Collin Miller.

Swung it both ways, a great deal. Played for Victorian but needed an extra yard of pace to make it big time. I did similar, realised early that district cricket was my limit and had a family very early.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I was taught by the best swing bowler in the last 50 years, Barry Watson. Won a Ryder medal and helped blokes at Footscray who most would have seen play. Merv Hughes, Tony Dodemaide and Collin Miller.

Swung it both ways, a great deal. Played for Victorian but needed an extra yard of pace to make it big time. I did similar, realised early that district cricket was my limit and had a family very early.

very good pedigree , you and Rowsus could open the bowling , he told me he was a swinger both ways , left armer then bowls spin

been ages since we have had a decent , consistent swing bowler

AFL Club
Collingwood
Neser $ 126,600.00
Laughlin $ 94,500.00

might need to target value bowlers more , 2/3 wickets seems a lot easier to get than expensive batsmen scoring runs

AFL Club
Collingwood
2/277 Dunk , Bravo

Rashid Khan (VC) , Head , Weatherald , Nielsen

can wait until the 2nd Game to decide to take Rashid as C.

IDIG

AFL Club
Essendon
Don’t think those scores are final but gee having Nielsen with 9 pts on field hurts, especially when pretty much every player has fired including Dunk who’s a POD to Nielsen! :mad:

8 Strikers players scored 50+ in the first game of their DGW.

I only own 2 of them.

This round will be savage. Just when I finally made it into the top 1k too :(

AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t think those scores are final but gee having Nielsen with 9 pts on field hurts, especially when pretty much every player has fired including Dunk who’s a POD to Nielsen! :mad:
missing the last 2 wickets by the look of things

AFL Club
Collingwood
8 Strikers players scored 50+ in the first game of their DGW.

I only own 2 of them.

This round will be savage. Just when I finally made it into the top 1k too :(
and on Sunday it could be all reversed , such is the nature of this game