Discussion BBL Big Bash SuperCoach Discussion

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
0/385 for me (Khan 148, Head 64, Neser 83, Ingram 81, Nielsen 9)

Can't be upset with those scores but a combo of no Laughlin and Nielsen over most people's Dunk means i'm probably just behind the really top scorers after 1 game.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
0/256 but if I stuck to my guns, I'd be 0/361.
Changed my mind in the last 10 minutes, and didn't bring Laughlin, who I always intended to have. :rolleyes:
The good news is, I toyed with the idea of bringing in Short, but decided to hang onto the trade instead.
I played far too conservatively this round.
I loopholed Ingram, thinking if he scores less than 50 in his DGW I was sneaking one up on my opponents.
I only came in with 3 Strikers Khan (C), Ingram & Weatherald.
As I say, all too conservative, and I'd be sitting on what looks a decent par score, if I had played a little more aggressively!

AFL Club
Carlton
510 with 6/16 played.

My trades this week- in:
Head - the obvious choice
Laughlin- thought he was overdue for a good game as he's a decent bowler.
Wells - expected him to open, didn't have time to check batting order and change to Short and got very lucky.

Very happy with the ins tonight. Realistically things could be somewhat balanced out in the second game though.

Out: Curran, NCN & Henriques. Two of them didn't have another DGW and NCN possibly has peaked in price. Perhaps should have kept NCN instead of Pattinson.

Need my 4 Renegades players to fire and things are looking promising for a top 20 rank after this round (23rd currently).

AFL Club
North Melb.
Didn’t have a lot of time to consider my trade in options this round so ended up bringing in Weatherald, Short and O’Connor 5 mins before lockout (already have Khan). O’Connor did ok but really gained nothing against the other Striker bowlers and the other 2 were disappointing. Annoyed I missed Laughlin and Wells good scores who are 2 I generally consider strongly.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
611/2 [Khan C]

Handy start for me, stoked with Ben Dunk delivering in this difficult WKP week, never once considered Nielsen and have been a Dunk owner for the entirety of the last 3-4 years so good to get some reward onfield from him finally lol.

Bravo saving himself with the bat was pleasing. His bowling tonight was some of the worst I have ever seen, where ever his field wasn't set he was delivering balls for blokes to deposit them into the stands.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
@Goodie's Guns going for the weekly with 6 Strikers!:eek::eek::eek:
Hahaha not exactly but very happy with the start, identified this as a good DGW a while ago for me to target as I liked a lot of the scoring options. All started reasonably well, so here's hoping for a similar game against the Thunder who also have a weakish batting lineup like the Stars.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
0/376 Khan (C)

Includes 4 scorers in Neser 83, Ingram 81, Khan 74x2 & Head 64. New recruits in Head & Neser did well. If I didn't need a keeper this round... Laughlin would have been my 3rd choice. Think I'm off to a good start, let's hope my 4 strikers continue their good performance in their second game. Can't wait for a triple header on Sunday.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sorry, if it has been discussed before, but was Bravo on -2 after the Strikers innings because he went for too many runs?

Never seen it before, lol
No, you can get hit for 100, and get no penalty, but you do get a 1 point penalty for wides/no balls.