Discussion BBL Big Bash SuperCoach Discussion

good lord Pookus relax

Monday & Tuesday is Big Bash recovery day.

at least wait until Wednesday to see the teams and if Faulkner is back

and ask yourself what are the odds of the current available highest averaging players being the Top Scorers this week ?

you just have to find them

44-11 = 33 left , guaranteed he is in there

good luck
YOU THINK THIS A F*CKING GAME, HERBIE??!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p
Fine, I will take a day off haha

AFL Club
Collingwood
Also to everyone trading in West and Ludeman- I did that last round, stop stealing my PODs!!

:p :p :p
play nice

I now have West , even traded JEdwards and made some $$$.

Don't need Ludeman yet (have Nielsen) , think Ludeman might come in for Nabi if Bear is not fit personally.

AFL Club
Collingwood

woo boy people will start telling you to take a chill pill and relax hahaha

how far are you from the leader and 10th person ?

sorry didn't realise you still think you are a chance of winning $$$

AFL SC time

woo boy people will start telling you to take a chill pill and relax hahaha

how far are you from the leader and 10th person ?

sorry didn't realise you still think you are a chance of winning $$$

AFL SC time
Mate, I am only 1014 points from winning this whole comp! Only 661 points from 10th place! I am quietly confident of scoring 2500 points this round and making a late charge.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We must be their good omen as they've won both games which we attended, how are you guys @Ben's Beasts looking for a trip down to Hobart this Thursday to help nudge them into the GF...?:D
That means they're going to lose without us there :eek:... let's go! Lol.

(My weekend actually starts that day. So realistically I could go.)

AFL Club
GWS Giants
I've identified three players that I will start on the bench for looping.

Bailey, Wade and Ahmad.

Because three non playing players are potentially needed on field I've got cash to upgrade to a Renegade or Sixer on each line if needed.
Tricky part is choosing the batting line upgrade amongst the remaining players if Bailey fails. My batting line has all of the bat/bwl status players in my team and the bowling line is full of bowler only status so no swing could take place. This leaves Finch, Vince or Dwarshius. ( Harper, Philippe as well if not needed for wkt keeper spot if Wade fails.) If Ahmad doesn't score well for some reason, I can trade up to Boyce or Dwarshius or swing Christian back and get a batter (which I won't). The VC and C loop will be Nielsen/Wade but if Wade fails I can move the loop to the bowling line and take Ahmad's score.
Using Wade as the loop is asking for trouble IMO. The remaining keepers are very sketchy so even if he scores 50 SC points it'd still be a risk buying someone else.

Green Acres

Rising Star Nominee
AFL Club
St Kilda
Using Wade as the loop is asking for trouble IMO. The remaining keepers are very sketchy so even if he scores 50 SC points it'd still be a risk buying someone else.
My looping of Wade is put in place in the event of a Wade 0 - 20 SC pts. Any more and yes I agree Philippe/Harper money could be put to better use.
More-so the loophole is put in place on that line for C.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
3 days to think about Archer vs Faulkner.
Anyone got any strong opinions?
Anybody good at flipping coins?
Faulkner against his old club and bowling to Dunk and at the death but coming off injury v Archer great form but can be expensive and good record against the Stars albeit against Larkin and Dean. I'm going with neither but not by choice. Hope this helps.

why not have both ?

sell Stoinis
lol worst advice ever! :p

I actually dabbled with having both though. Would need to get rid of SOK. But I don't like the balance of two quicks from the same team, could easily suffer the same fate (This from the guy running 8 Stars last round, -what you never seen a hypocrite before?)

Last edited:
Faulkner against his old club and bowling to Dunk and at the death but coming off injury v Archer great form but can be expensive and good record against the Stars albeit against Larkin and Dean. I'm going with neither but not by choice. Hope this helps.
It does not, as it has only given me more to think about :ROFLMAO:
But I very much do appreciate the input haha, all very good points, thanks!