Discussion BBL Big Bash SuperCoach Discussion

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Wow massive news with Patto. Poor bugger, it must be so frustrating for him not being able to stay fit and healthy.

I got lucky trading Richo out before any confirmation and fortunately have Bryant to cover for Patto. Reckon a few teams possibly get caught out if they’ve already locked in their trades.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Nabi to cover Patto for me. Did have a route where I traded Patto out next round but unfortunately didn't go down that path... might get caught out with the Adelaide bye next week.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Wow massive news with Patto. Poor bugger, it must be so frustrating for him not being able to stay fit and healthy.

I got lucky trading Richo out before any confirmation and fortunately have Bryant to cover for Patto. Reckon a few teams possibly get caught out if they’ve already locked in their trades.
Luckily I still had Willey on the bench as cover as I’ve used all my trades! Certainly makes the captains loophole easy to execute this week if I decide to take Heads VC score (I’m sure I will at this point).

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Swings and round-a-bouts for me, a little.
I baulked at my last trade, that was originally going to be Ur Rahman to Laughlin.
With the Patto/Richo news, that would have resulted in a donut, as I have both.
I'll use my last trade on Patto to Tye now.

Thickshake

Rising Star Nominee
I have Gurney to cover Patto, and should be able to work an acceptable trade to move him on next round (was planning to move McCullum instead). I'm 1/425, finally building some momentum, and trying to remember that we're not even halfway through yet.

Tomorrow I'll have 5 players in each of the first two games, and none in the last. The biggest downside of being a slave to the DG scheduling.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone got the new estimated prices and BE for ADE players 2nd game?

I could probably work it out if I put my mind to it but don't see the need. I do like keeping track of price movements though ...