Brownlow Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Adelaide
Joint winners! Congrats Pearcey And Goodies Guns on 31 points each, well played guys!

Scores tallied in the second post.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Congrats fellas. Was Zorko or Giles the highest scorer? I'm guessing Hunt didn't poll?

AFL Club
Carlton
Ok, Brownlow almost upon us.

I start to feel Watson maybe a big chance. Just got a good feeling about his chances for some reason.
Still give Mitchell a good outside chance and Ablett will still be up there.

1. Watson
2. Mitchell
3. Ablett
4. Dangerfield

K.Hunt zero votes

rookie choice... Shiel for GWS... real smokey
.. Shiel got nothing. I just thought almost a lucky dip what rookie player will actually get some votes so stab in dark and got donuts...lol

I went crap in the competition but actually happy with my final tips on eve of Brownlow.
Watson did win with 30 votes.
Mitchell did end up equal 2nd on 26 votes.
Ablett got 24 so not far off 3rd and Dangerfield got 23 and 7th rather than 4th

pretty happy all things considered.
Well done to Goodies and Pearcey for actually winning the comp.

AFL Club
Geelong
Congrats Pearcey and Goodies.

Thanks for organising the Competition Drew. =D

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks everyone. It was only the Giles pick that got me across the line I think! Beams was a major disappointment on the night.

Congrats also to Goodies, and thanks to everyone involved that put the comp together.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Joint winners! Congrats Pearcey And Goodies Guns on 31 points each, well played guys!

Scores tallied in the second post.
Well done Pearcey and Goodies.
Congrats Pearcey and Goodies.

Thanks for organising the Competition Drew. =D
Thanks everyone. It was only the Giles pick that got me across the line I think! Beams was a major disappointment on the night.

Congrats also to Goodies, and thanks to everyone involved that put the comp together.
Thanks fellas, I actually didn't rate myself a very good chance about halfway through the count with Beams struggling but at least he got a few in the end. Was also a bit worried when Dangerfield was struggling for a vote at the start and Thompson was smashing it.
Well done Pearcey47 as well for getting 31.

AFL Club
Geelong
Congrats to the winners and thanks for running the comp Drew. It was interesting to look back and not see Mitchell picked more often given everyone had four choices.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just had a look back at the SCS League Tipping Comp and I took that one out as well, seems as if my tipping this year has been pretty good.
Watch out again next year for me. Lol ;)

AFL Club
Adelaide
.. Shiel got nothing. I just thought almost a lucky dip what rookie player will actually get some votes so stab in dark and got donuts...lol

I went crap in the competition but actually happy with my final tips on eve of Brownlow.
Watson did win with 30 votes.
Mitchell did end up equal 2nd on 26 votes.
Ablett got 24 so not far off 3rd and Dangerfield got 23 and 7th rather than 4th

pretty happy all things considered.
Well done to Goodies and Pearcey for actually winning the comp.
You would've won if you'd picked Giles mate! Actually thought you had it until i realised Shiel got nothing.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You would've won if you'd picked Giles mate! Actually thought you had it until i realised Shiel got nothing.
Shiel was a a very rough, roughy. The fact that Giles played pretty much the whole season and dominated in the GWS wins was why I went him wheres Zorko came in halfway through the year and Shiel finished halfway through.
BTW I reckon Jeremy Cameron was a big stiff not to get any votes.

AFL Club
Geelong
It was a bit harsh for him to not get any Votes, but it's probably because the opposition made much more of an impact on the Game, but your right, he should have at least gotten 1 Vote at the minimum.

AFL Club
Carlton
Shiel was a a very rough, roughy. The fact that Giles played pretty much the whole season and dominated in the GWS wins was why I went him wheres Zorko came in halfway through the year and Shiel finished halfway through.

My choice of Shiel was not a very rough, roughy. It was atleast a rough, rough, roughy... :)

Zorko would have been my normal choice but wanted to pick someone as real left field choice for fun. Zorko never got up anyway so I still would not have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.