Discussion COVID-19 Lockdown: General Discussion

At post #118 Freowho/Bermi have a picture. Do you think

• Speccy 1 is better

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Speccy 2 is better

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Another 2 frames should be added to complete the action!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • The guy on the bottom got kneed in the face!

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Victorian School kids to "Learn remotely at home" for term 2, announced by Premier Dan Andres earlier today. With minor exception for those who really can't.

Means kids will be home until July 13 when Term 3 starts (which could of course be pushed out for longer). It's difficult to see any other restrictions being lifted before then.

AFL Club
Essendon
Victorian School kids to "Learn remotely at home" for term 2, announced by Premier Dan Andres earlier today. With minor exception for those who really can't.

Means kids will be home until July 13 when Term 3 starts (which could of course be pushed out for longer). It's difficult to see any other restrictions being lifted before then.
Better go to dan Murphys then

lappinitup

2006 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Carlton
Today's conversation starter:

Victorian Justice system seems incredibly inept at the moment.

The corruption within the Victorian police and judiciary system shouldn't be lost amongst Covid-19.

AFL Club
Collingwood
AFL Club
West Coast
Hope you're all doing well. I'm alright, trying to keep my business going and people in jobs.

Working from home a struggle. Anyone want to adopt a toddler?
If it's just the one your dealing with you've got it easy.... I pity my wife, she normally would be doing consulting work from home (on a computer) but now has a Grade 3 and a kindy both supposed to be homeschooling (needing access to online classrooms and computers) and a 4 yo running rampant wanting to do the same as his big sisters.. I'm just glad I have an office to go to.

AFL Club
West Coast
Today’s lesson: Discuss the pros and cons of Dad drinking alcohol while he is trying to teach you. Write a persuasive argument for which state you prefer, sober or inebriated.
The big question for me is "do the number of F Bombs dropped increase or decrease with the number of standard drinks consumed?"

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Here in Denmark, the government has announced, that if everyone continues to social distance (about 95% are doing it properly), that school will reopen on Wednesday the 15th April, only for grades 0 to 5. Why they didn't push it back to Monday the 20th, I'm not sure. They have set a target for the other kids to return 4 weeks after the younger kids.