Discussion Cricket Discussion

AFL Club
Sydney
Found some highlights after posting , another left field Larry by the look of things but sure can hit a ball.
Wouldn’t dismiss Jacks just yet based off batting form. He’s been new ball bowling for Surrey with regular success. If the Hurricanes don’t select Clive Rose or that other tubby off-spinner, then Jacks could be near on a lock for me. Can see him being bat/bowl at under 100k. Hopefully they don’t over do his price.

On a side note, Tanveer Sangha was selected in the 17 for the NSW squad going to Adelaide. Decent chance of a BBL debut this season.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Wouldn’t dismiss Jacks just yet based off batting form. He’s been new ball bowling for Surrey with regular success. If the Hurricanes don’t select Clive Rose or that other tubby off-spinner, then Jacks could be near on a lock for me. Can see him being bat/bowl at under 100k. Hopefully they don’t over do his price.

On a side note, Tanveer Sangha was selected in the 17 for the NSW squad going to Adelaide. Decent chance of a BBL debut this season.
Didn't dismiss him at all.

Livingstone is a left field Larry as well and worked for him last BBL season.

Do you still take him if he is only here for 5 matches though ? Not sure where they got the 5 from given the start date looks like being pushed back.

Could even be in England's Squad to South Africa (if that tour goes ahead) so that could complicate things even further.

Going to be very , very confusing regarding OS players this season.

If they have signed Parker , I gather they intend playing him.

Haven't read anything about Qais so no idea what his situation is , although I gather if Jacks is replacing Malan then they have signed another OS player.