Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2021/22

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Out: R Mahrez and M Salah
In: M Antonio and J King
B7C79A24-7231-49A1-BEE7-FE56572B9096.jpeg
Would have liked Ward-Prowse but hard to trade Fernandes on a double and prefer to keep Saka and Raphinha whilst Salah and Mahrez are away at AFCON. 9 of 11 with the possibility of a double gameweek.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Trent Alexander-Arnold missed out after testing positive for COVID-19 shortly after last weekend’s draw at Chelsea. He is expected to available to resume training in the coming days.
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/co...ague.com&utm_campaign=website&utm_medium=link
So... He'll be back in time for next PL match? That's bloody awesome for our FPL team's, right? I'm still going ahead with Maddison move I think ... despite Leicester missing a game. Hmmm. Food for thought

AFL Club
Bulldogs
So... He'll be back in time for next PL match? That's bloody awesome for our FPL team's, right? I'm still going ahead with Maddison move I think ... despite Leicester missing a game. Hmmm. Food for thought
Hopefully he is. Could end up testing positive again. At this stage it looks likely he will play with a week until their game.