Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion - GW14 In Progress

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Considering I have no Chelsea defensive assets, I am ecstatic that I have been able to score so highly and maintain my ranking position with a large thanks to the consistency of the trio of Cancelo, Alexander-Arnold and Salah. Unfortunately given my trade situation it will be too costly to try to fit either Chilwell or James in now, so a few quiet games would be much appreciated. Reguilon, Ronaldo and Ederson have all proven to be astute selections over the past fortnight with Kane the only one brought in during that time period that has yet to fire. Using De Bruyne as a loop I was able to bypass the 2 from Saka to captain Cancelo whilst granting Dallas an onfield spot. But, with Raphinha unwell I was unable to avoid the Saka score. Commiserations to Irohawk for his 157 in a hard fought league matchup.

Score: 161
Round Rank: 38
Weekly Rank: 33 (from 54)

Current formation for RD13:
A6369EDC-DBED-4704-899D-C75484E41ADB.jpeg

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Considering I have no Chelsea defensive assets, I am ecstatic that I have been able to score so highly and maintain my ranking position with a large thanks to the consistency of the trio of Cancelo, Alexander-Arnold and Salah. Unfortunately given my trade situation it will be too costly to try to fit either Chilwell or James in now, so a few quiet games would be much appreciated. Reguilon, Ronaldo and Ederson have all proven to be astute selections over the past fortnight with Kane the only one brought In during that time period that has yet to fire. Using De Bruyne as a loop I was able to bypass the 2 from Saka to captain Cancelo whilst granting Dallas an onfield spot. But, with Raphinha unwell I was unable to avoid the Saka score. Commiserations to Irohawk for his 157 in a hard fought league matchup.

Score: 161
Round Rank: 38
Weekly Rank: 33 (from 54)

Current formation for RD13:
View attachment 35862
Well done, too good. It's the way it goes, @Dazza was probably a bit unlucky in my other league match with his 154 which would have beaten a lot of the other teams. Nice score from yourself, not much I could have done differently - I would have won if I held onto Jimenez, but I took a risk on Zaha as I preferred his upcoming draw which failed. Still a good score overall, not complaining.

You have almost surely beaten me in NFL this week too, barring a massive miracle. I have had a shocker there in a high scoring round which will kill my ranking. I'll concede that one now.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Well I was all set on bringing in Chilwell and KDB this week. :rolleyes:
Alonso might be an alternate. :unsure:

Tomiyasu plays the first game and Chelsea the last :(
KDB with Covid, so don't know if he will be available.(n)

Last edited:
AFL Club
Bulldogs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah. Blimey did not know he was that low. Trouble is did he play at the weekend
because they have PSG tonight and KDB was out ?
That was only his 4th start from the beginning in 12 league games.
Was just looking at some prices and noticed him , thought wow

Maguire is 3.5m :oops:

Gone Pereira Buendia to Maguire B. Silva
If Havertz out i will lose him instead of Buendia

MU not bad fixtures after Chelsea and need some differentials.
Will have Shaw / Maguire as a double up.
Can play 2-5-3 this week with VVD Rudiger my defenders.