Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2021/22

AFL Club
Sydney
3.5 is as low as someone can go, right? Assume with a -5 in his price Maguire is there for a few weeks?

That said, I might cash out on Tomiyasu.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
3.5 is as low as someone can go, right? Assume with a -5 in his price Maguire is there for a few weeks?

Correct on both fronts. Prefer to wait to see what their defensive structure/game plan looks like under the new coach and unnecessary to go early since they have had trouble keeping clean sheets over the past year and his price should not move drastically. L Shaw is the better alternative from the Man U backline. Laporte is a cheap Avenue into the Man City backline and upon a quick glance you are without Cancelo. Depending on your remaining salary, this could be funded by downgrading Saka, Havertz, etc.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Maguire is 3.5m :oops:

Gone Pereira Buendia to Maguire B. Silva
If Havertz out i will lose him instead of Buendia

MU not bad fixtures after Chelsea and need some differentials.
Will have Shaw / Maguire as a double up.
Can play 2-5-3 this week with VVD Rudiger my defenders.
Too early to double up on Manchester United defenders and I am not confident that when the fixture starts to turn around that they will be able to keep many clean sheets. Also have to make sure you are not excessively targeting differentials just for the sake of it, as there needs to be valid reasoning for the move. If you post your side, trades left and remaining salary we could suggest some alternatives heading forward?

AFL Club
Sydney
Correct on both fronts. Prefer to wait to see what their defensive structure/game plan looks like under the new coach and unnecessary to go early since they have had trouble keeping clean sheets over the past year and his price should not move drastically. L Shaw is the better alternative from the Man U backline. Laporte is a cheap Avenue into the Man City backline and upon a quick glance you are without Cancelo. Depending on your remaining salary, this could be funded by downgrading Saka, Havertz, etc.
Yea, Cancelo is the one I need.

AFL Club
Hawthorn

That’s expensive with the amount of goals ManUtd leak, Lol

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pretty set on my trades

Tomiyasu to Van Dijk
Schmeichel to Ederson

442 formation this week

Jakupovic/ Ederson
TAA Cancelo James Van Dijk / Mings
Fernandes Gallagher Raphinha McGinn / Maddison
Salah Kane / A. Armstrong

Handy if Kane could score a goal for the Spurs in the EPL, instead of every other competition

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm not selling Smith-Rowe.
I could do my original plan of bringing in Cancelo Murphy for Perriera Buendia.
Until he ends up scoring several low single figures scores in succession and then you consider trading at a time when he has lost most of his value. You cannot become too attached to players in these formats as they must become easily dispensable. As for the likes of Murphy, I would prefer them to have large negative breakevens and a strong likelihood to be able to capitalise on this whether due to a nice run of fixtures or a fantasy friendly role with strong job security. Instead you could double downgrade this round to allow an upgrade to Cancelo the following round.