Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion - GW6 Saturday 25th, 21:30 AEST [Chelsea v Man City & Man United v Aston Villa]

AFL Club
Collingwood
I was 1,579th after GW4 last season. Didn't think I'd see the end of the season, let alone be playing this season.
Funny crap happens. If we can have a 1 in 100 year pandemic, you got heaps better odds of finishing in top 150.
There'll be lots of opportunities. Just gotta find them and take calculated risks.
A very ordinary start is par for the course for me in fantasy games. Rd 1, 137 everyone else 200+, rank 1370. Anyway, now 1,074 just have a go I guess,

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks for that.

mmm can wait for Kane but time to move Benrahma on by the looks.

Can't see anyone to move Mbeumo on so may as well just let him sit at M5
I’m leaving Mbeuno as Mid 5 for the time being, might start him ahead of Ali this week, if I keep Ali

Mbeuno has been a could of been so far this season, has butchered a few chances

Lot holes to fix

Antonio to Lakaku is most likely a lock

Considering the following with my other trade

Tsimikas to Laporte or Saiss
Benrahma to A. Traore Wolves with a generous run
Ali to anyone under 8mil any suggestions if I go that way

Also on Pereira watch

Already churning out the trades, as per usual early in the season

Last edited:
AFL Club
Bulldogs
138 Trent Alexander-Arnold(C)

Traded out Fernandes and Pogba to Gallagher and Gray. Was a risk trading out two of three Man United players against Newcastle.
Gallagher and Gray scored 29 points against the 34 of Bruno and Pogba. Costing a few trades but hopefully value increasing can help get a decent side in early.

Bloody tough week of trading. Seem to have problems on every line. Antonio the most likely to get the chop. To go back to Salah or have a crack at a valued option. No real idea at this stage.
Then there’s Benrahma, the Brentford mid duo coming into poor fixtures, and a couple of defenders on the bench not playing. Bachmann the least of my worries at the moment😂

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for that.

mmm can wait for Kane but time to move Benrahma on by the looks.

Can't see anyone to move Mbeumo on so may as well just let him sit at M5
Canos is playing too defensive so he's going for me.
Mbeumo still playing FOR, so cometh a goal, cometh the coin.
But the hard fixtures cometh, so he better cometh this week.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like Benny to Adama and Canos to Gray, for me.
Alli can stay one more week.
I probably will have only 10 starters, so hopefully Tsimikas or Chalobah get a surprise start.
Hoping Tsimikas will, as Pool have a tough UCL game tonight but are at home to Palace on the weekend.

Looks like Benny to Adama and Canos to Gray, for me.
Alli can stay one more week.
I probably will have only 10 starters, so hopefully Tsimikas or Chalobah get a surprise start.
Hoping Tsimikas will, as Pool have a tough UCL game tonight but are at home to Palace on the weekend.
Maybe Gray is the obvious choice, but I can’t get motivated to bring in a bloke that’s had 3 shots for 3 goals and doubled in price already.
The pickings are slim though.

I may look to change formation for a couple of weeks with the lack of midfield options and seemingly much better cheap options in defence.
Unless it’s uncovered that Tsimikas is in line for a start after the UCL game I may move him on.
Brighton’s new signing Marc Cucurella played LWB on his debut and fired out 11 points. $4.2mil and banks just under 1.7mil. Next 4 fixtures Lei (H), Crp (A), Ars (H), Nor (A) looks ok.
There’s also Marcal at a slightly higher price, who has better fixtures for longer, but hasn’t hit a double figure score yet. Admittedly Wolves have played Lei and Wat (A), and Tot and Mun (H) and have only kept 1 CS.
They are probably my 2 favourite defensive options under the 5mil mark and I would be surprised if one of them isn’t in my team for this weekend.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Antonio to Lukaku
Benrahma to Traore

hoping Tsimikas has a cameo this week so I can trade him out with a price rise, looking to get a Wolves Def the following week for Tsimikas whether he plays few minutes or no minutes

Last edited: