Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2021/22

AFL Club
Collingwood
Calvert-Lewin out 2/3 weeks.
You're new here, but if you scroll thru 500 pages, you'll see me tell everyone 700 times that, "Toffees will screw you". I have a NO TOFFEES policy for Sportal, but ignored my own wise words and brought DCL in this week for FPL, instead of taking a hit to get Ronaldo in. I will say it for the 701st time, DON"T GET ANY TOFFEES!

AFL Club
Collingwood
OPEN

111pts
DOWN 251
POS 664

Don't think i will be in the elite league next year :love:
I was 1,579th after GW4 last season. Didn't think I'd see the end of the season, let alone be playing this season.
Funny crap happens. If we can have a 1 in 100 year pandemic, you got heaps better odds of finishing in top 150.
There'll be lots of opportunities. Just gotta find them and take calculated risks.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I was 1,579th after GW4 last season. Didn't think I'd see the end of the season, let alone be playing this season.
Funny crap happens. If we can have a 1 in 100 year pandemic, you got heaps better odds of finishing in top 150.
There'll be lots of opportunities. Just gotta find them and take calculated risks.
A very ordinary start is par for the course for me in fantasy games. Rd 1, 137 everyone else 200+, rank 1370. Anyway, now 1,074 just have a go I guess,

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks for that.

mmm can wait for Kane but time to move Benrahma on by the looks.

Can't see anyone to move Mbeumo on so may as well just let him sit at M5
I’m leaving Mbeuno as Mid 5 for the time being, might start him ahead of Ali this week, if I keep Ali

Mbeuno has been a could of been so far this season, has butchered a few chances

Lot holes to fix

Antonio to Lakaku is most likely a lock

Considering the following with my other trade

Tsimikas to Laporte or Saiss
Benrahma to A. Traore Wolves with a generous run
Ali to anyone under 8mil any suggestions if I go that way

Also on Pereira watch

Already churning out the trades, as per usual early in the season

Last edited: