Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
If you were living in Melbourne and have been out on our numerous gatherings, you would know that the drinks are always flowing when I'm around, no need for a weekly prize!;)
woohoo I better book a flight 😀

AFL Club
Collingwood
3 of my mids starting on the bench made me change to 4-3-3 and trade Davies to Laporte.

lucky trade for a change

oh and Everton lost......again

Last edited:

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Man C players emulating Melbourne Stars players in their double header. Had us all worried that their scores would be a fizzer then come out in the second game and go BANG!

237 all out with a. Rashford donut. My highest EPL score ever, so doing a little first thing on a Monday morning happy dance - the kids are looking at me funny :geek::cool:

AFL Club
North Melb.
Looks like I've started a trend with 200+ being the new norm!

Until we check the schedule for GW27 and find that Man City & Chelsea will have a BLANK (Plus I'm also carrying 2 Everton players).

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
missed out on my invite to the 200 club 😂

only 160 here with a Rashford 🍩

probably the wrong week to trade in Higuan + Azzi & Hazard on field , 6 nil yikes

got lucky with Eriksen as C

somehow need to get Pogba

AFL Club
Essendon
I just had a look at our league and I see there will be a lot of us munching on a few donuts next week so the joy of this week is about turn nasty very quickly!

AFL Club
North Melb.
I just had a look at our league and I see there will be a lot of us munching on a few donuts next week so the joy of this week is about turn nasty very quickly!
I wouldn't be too worried about the prospect of one or two donuts next GW as most teams will have 9-10 max who're available to chose from.

If you still have 15+ trades left, then you could do an out and then back in again type of trading to ensure to get as close to the max 11 for the GW. However, I've found from experience that unless the player you're trading in has one of their big scoring games, then you're probably better off saving the trades and hope to make up the difference when your 'gun' players have their DGW later on.

FWIW I'll be going into next GW with a max of 9 players.