Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Congrats Thanh, huge season from you once again.

For myself, ended up 34th. Had it not been for a couple of missed lockouts somewhere in the region of game weeks 25-30 I might've been able to hold onto a top 20 spot that I had for a big portion of the season.

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Congratulations @THCLT on yet another great season. Also, thanks for your help during the season in helping us mere mortals navigate those DGW’s and bye rounds. It certainly helped me finish higher than I otherwise would.

I finished the season 138th, only 1,400 places higher than my inaugural effort last year.

Thanks everyone in our league who helped us finish in 4th. I look forward to our league being on the podium this time next year!

Snatch

Debutant
AFL Club
Collingwood
We all set out on a journey back in Aug 11th 2018...and are now hours away from closing the chapter another season.

It has been an enjoyable and productive season for me personally, not only from a fantasy point of view but also as a Spurs' supporter. I didn't hold too much hope for our season, let alone our prospect in the CL, especially after how we started in the early round robin matches. To have secured a Top 4 finish in the PL and be in the final of the CL has made it a season where dreams could become a reality, just like Leicester City from a few years back.

Good luck everyone as we approach the final round of PL matches and hope to see you all again in a few months time.

Great season mate! How far off fist place were you? I ended up27th which I was very happy with (Came over 1,000,000 in Fantasy PL lol)

Thanks to all for the season. As usual drift off a bit when the footy is back on. Ill be back next EPL season though