Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
no more Pukki party :cry: so soon , would have though Grealish and Mings would be fairly solid for a lot longer than 4 weeks though
Only other def/mid rookies are Mount, Stevens and Soyuncu which is why the 2 aforementioned are 1st on the chopping block.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Could even trade Aguero (replacing Pukki) to Sterling in a couple of weeks time and potentially pocket close to 5 mil.;):unsure:
be nice if Sterling follows up his low score again this week against Norwich, the way they are playing though they could easily slot 7 + pass them

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was looking at possibly trading Pukki to Aguero in a week or two, scores last night kind of blew that idea. So many forwards I am liking this season, mids and defenders - not as much.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was looking at possibly trading Pukki to Aguero in a week or two, scores last night kind of blew that idea. So many forwards I am liking this season, mids and defenders - not as much.
Hear, Hear. If only we could grab 4 forwards (Kane, Salah, Sterling and Aguero).

AFL Club
Collingwood
did you end up getting Haller ?

I am sticking with King & Kean (+ Salah)

might grab Silva in the mids instead of Kun/Sterling and a Hammers mid, Man U are struggling so can't see the appeal in Pogba yet

looks like cheap mids would have been the way to start with KDB, Mount, james, Cantwell, McGinn etc etc etc

what I have learnt though it is a long season and things can change quickly

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
did you end up getting Haller ?

I am sticking with King & Kean (+ Salah)

might grab Silva in the mids instead of Kun/Sterling and a Hammers mid, Man U are struggling so can't see the appeal in Pogba yet

looks like cheap mids would have been the way to start with KDB, Mount, james, Cantwell, McGinn etc etc etc

what I have learnt though it is a long season and things can change quickly
I did. Got one trade right, 1 possibly wrong. Cantwell didn't do a lot (4), but should still go up in value which is why I traded him in.

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
124 for the week and moved up to 141 overall. That's my best overall ranking for the season (just), but still a lot of improvement possible - was in the 700's for the round.

AFL Club
Collingwood
119 KDB

only KDB , Salah , Digne , Kean & Siggy getting the job done

moved up to 487th

slow and steady , week off to find a premium mid

and Everton won 😀

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 131
Rd Rank: 479
Overall Rank: 98 (from 169)
Trades made: Out: H Kane and E Pieters, In: S Haller and F Schar
Captain: K De Bruyne
0-9: N Pope, J Grealish, J Maddison, M Mount, T Pukki
10+: G Sigurdsson, L Digne, M Salah, S Haller, F Schar and K De Bruyne

Very happy with new recruits Haller and Schar combining for 31 points on debut and have nailed my past 4 trades as last week Mount and Pukki combined for 36 points on debut. After 2 poor captains scores dished up by Salah and Kane in succession (both 4 points) I decided to give the duties to KDB who had a superb game to help me record my 2nd captains score over 4 and 2nd over 20. Now inside the top 100 after my 1st month of EPL and thank you to all that provided advice, assistance and assurance.

Before we are privy to break-evens my current plan consists of trading
Out: J Grealish, T Pukki
In: C Eriksen, S Aguero

Will bypass Pogba for the time being and look to get him eventually once his price and breakeven drop further. Targeting 1 of the Liverpool defenders in R6 to allow me to change my formation by dropping a mid and around the RD6-RD8 range I'll welcome back H Kane for S Haller.

Current team inclusive of the planned trades:
1567410351367.png

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
130 to finally get inside the top 1k!

Was the perfect round for my team, choosing my highest scorer as captain and my four lowest scorers all on the bench. I was happiest with choosing Krul on field over Pope ... only two points, but happy anyway!

Not sure what to do next, so glad I’ve got 2 weeks to stew on it. Team a long way off completion, so need to start working on that. I’ve used 4 trades so far and just over 14 mil in the bank. Time to start bringing in the value premiums whilst taking advantage of cheap cash generation too. It would be nice if I could get a strong team together in the next dozen trades or so.