Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Score: 124
Round Rank: 722
Overall Rank: 66
Trades Made: Kane ---> Haller, Lundstram ---> Cantwell

Comments: Decent score this week and a slight move up the rankings was nice. Haller scoring was pleasing, will look to get another couple of price rises out of him before moving onto Sterling/Aguero/Kane, same goes for Pukki. Mount, Grealish and Cantwell a bit disappointing in the MIDs, with Mings and Stevens both on the bench in DEF doing enough to keep making cash. Annoying that Everton conceded, Pickford only picking up appearance points, thankfully Digne got himself an assist. A bit disappointing that I couldn't loophole De Bruyne's VC score this week, as my two donuts are United players, however my preseason planning knew that this was the round I had to sacrifice a loophole. Salah getting an assist at least meant this week wasn't a complete disaster in that regard, unlike the week before. Have heaps of coin in the bank so will be looking at a couple of MID upgrades soon I think, to go with the planned FWD upgrades.

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
***Happy to do other players upon request, please post your request by Wednesday and I'll have the additional table up on Thursday morning.

I'll be departing later this week for overseas holiday/business travels and returning 2nd week of October so won't be able to do weekly updates as per usual. Anyone is more than welcome to chime in during my absent, and you can come up with your own format.

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks for all those updates. Early trade plans were Grealish and Pieters to Silva and Digne. Based on those stats Digne is a good chance to drop in value and James may be an alternate trade in for the mids.

@THCLT any chance you can post price change stats for Schar and D Silva? Thanks.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks. Potentially S Haller back to H Kane after the upcoming round to finish my fwds due to also possessing M Salah and S Aguerro (replacing Pukki for this round). Also I’d appreciate your thoughts on the replacement for Grealish as currently I have Eriksen in the lead but am also contemplating D James and R Fraser.

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
Thanks. Potentially S Haller back to H Kane after the upcoming round to finish my fwds due to also possessing M Salah and S Aguerro (replacing Pukki for this round). Also I’d appreciate your thoughts on the replacement for Grealish as currently I have Eriksen in the lead but am also contemplating D James and R Fraser.
1567903542334.png
1567903266783.png
  • Eriksen has the hardest draw of the 3 and may still leave the club in the Jan transfer window. He has already started from the bench in 2 of the 4 games to date and Spurs have a plethora of midfield options for this season so the risk of benching is still valid. On form though, he's probably their most attractive option as he's on corner's and free kicks duty.
  • James has had a flying start to his PL carer with 3 goals in as many starts and has risen quite appreciably from his starting price. He looks their most likely forwards at the moment but will that continue...?
  • Fraser hasn't look himself to start the season but they do have a nice run of fixture and he can go on a streak of scoring well. There has been a total of 13 goals in games involving Bournemouth so the opportunity is there.
Eriksen or Fraser looks the best long term option, James if you prefer to make some more cash and don't mind using another trade.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
View attachment 11611
View attachment 11609
  • Eriksen has the hardest draw of the 3 and may still leave the club in the Jan transfer window. He has already started from the bench in 2 of the 4 games to date and Spurs have a plethora of midfield options for this season so the risk of benching is still valid. On form though, he's probably their most attractive option as he's on corner's and free kicks duty.
  • James has had a flying start to his PL carer with 3 goals in as many starts and has risen quite appreciably from his starting price. He looks their most likely forwards at the moment but will that continue...?
  • Fraser hasn't look himself to start the season but they do have a nice run of fixture and he can go on a streak of scoring well. There has been a total of 13 goals in games involving Bournemouth so the opportunity is there.
Eriksen or Fraser looks the best long term option, James if you prefer to make some more cash and don't mind using another trade.
Thanks. Might have another round to look at Eriksen and select James instead saving 1 million and allowing Mount and Haller to be traded to C Eriksen and H Kane the week afterwards.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Waiting another week on C Eriksen to see how he fares this week so D James will be replacing J Grealish along with S Aguerro replacing T Pukki. With NFL underway and NBA around the corner it will be fun trying to juggle all of the formats but shouldn't be too difficult.

Likely going with K De Bruyne as captain again unless I decide to give Aguerro the duties on debut.
1568171972152.png
Hoping to turn M Mount, D James and S Haller into C Eriksen, P Pogba and H Kane over the next fortnight to 3 weeks and potentially making a profit from those 3 combined trades. Also will look to start grabbing some defenders (TAA, VVD, A Robertson, etc) come RD7-RD8.