Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 80
Rd Rank: 585
Overall Rank: 438 (from 557)
0-5: L Digne, C Azpilicueta, G Sigurdsson, D James, H Kane, P Emerick-Aubameyang (C)
6-10: M Salah, T Alexander-Arnold
11+: N Pope, M Mount, J Maddison
Trades made: Out: L Dunk, S Aguerro, In: C Azpilicueta, P Emerick-Aubameyang
Trades planned: Out: D Rico, D James, In: V Van Dijk, L Milivojevic

Happy with the score after a measly 61 the round before but disappointed in the inclusions of P Emerick-Aubameyang as captain and C Azpilicueta due to favouring P Van Aanholt in the previous rounds. Planned trades involve D Rico and D James to V Van Dijk and L Milivojevic with P Van Aanholt or D Luiz an alternative to V Van Dijk.

Current team inclusive of planned trades:
1570432549678.png

Will likely hold trades for several weeks after trading Krul to a loophole next week bar injuries.

Dazza

AFL Club
Hawthorn
From my starting 11, 2x14 1x12 2x7 2x6 1x5 3x4 +4 for Aubameyang (c)
= 87 pts

Looking at trading out Stones and Maguire, might be one of, or both

AFL Club
Collingwood
Man United just look like an average team at the moment, leak goals
Tottenham not far behind
be interesting if they stick with him or wield the axe , was reading a article last week which said even with everyone available they are still 4-5 players short of the standards of Liverpool & City etc

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
ROTATION RISK

The next block of games (GW9 to GW12) wedged in between the 2nd and 3rd International Breaks will see some team's squad tested to their limits, particularly those involved in CL or EL and still alive in the English League Cup. These teams will have mid-week games every week meaning a total of 7 games over the 3-weeks period, hence player's rotation will be heightened during this next phase.

I've prepared the following table below to help with your planning, note that there are mid-week CL and EL games prior to GW10 and post GW11.

Teams only involved in EPL games = 4 games
Teams involved in EPL & ELC games = 5 games
Team involved in EPL & CL games = 6 games
Teams involved in EPL, ELC & CL or EL games = 7 games
1570486812103.png

AFL Club
Collingwood
Matchday 3 results
(10 October)
Group A: Syria 2-1 Maldives, China PR 7-0 Guam

Group B: Australia 5-0 Nepal, Jordan 0-0 Kuwait

Group C: IR Iran 14-0 Cambodia, Iraq 2-0 Hong Kong

Group D: Saudi Arabia 3-0 Singapore, Uzbekistan 5-0 Yemen

Group E: Oman 3-0 Afghanistan, Bangladesh 0-2 Qatar

Group F: Japan 6-0 Mongolia, Kyrgyz Republic 7-0 Myanm
ar

Group G: United Arab Emirates 5-0 Indonesia, Vietnam 1-0 Malaysia

Group H: Lebanon 2-1 Turkmenistan, Korea Republic 8-0 Sri Lanka

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
POPULAR PLAYERS for CURRENT TOP 10

GKP
6 - D Henderson (SHU)
5 - D De Gea (MUT)

DEF
6 - A Robertson (LVP)
5 - V Van Dijk (LVP)
4 - T Alexander-Arnold (LVP), K Walker (MAC)
3 - M Lowton (BRN)

MID
10 - K De Bruyne (MAC)
7 - M Mount (CHE)
6 - J McGinn (ASV), R Mahrez (MAC)

FWD
7 - M Salah (LVP)
5 - P Aubameyang (ASN)
4 - H Kane (TOT), S Aguero (MAC), T Abraham (CHE)

AFL Club
Collingwood
You forgot...

Vietnam 3 def 1 Indonesia :p
Beaten by Japan in the QF of the Asian Cup as well , certainly have improved dramatically in the last few years.

Third Round will be interesting to see which 12 teams make it and which don't , Saudi Arabia currently struggling in their group.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Greatly appreciate thoughts on trades this week from the below options.
Current team is:
1571294002183.png

A. Out: D James, D Rico, In: L MIlivojevic and P Van Aanholt and $970,000.
B. Out: D James, D Rico, In: L Milivojevic and V Van Dijk and $120,000.
C: Out: D James, D Rico, In: N Kante and D Luiz and $590,000.
D. Out: L Digne, D Rico, In: P Van Aanholt and D Luiz and $720,000.

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Current team is:
View attachment 12041

I have a lot of similar players in my team / on my radar so interested to hear any advice from some of those doing decently (i.e. not me recently).

I heard Allison may be back for Liverpool this week which should hopefully mean more clean sheets. If so I would possibly be looking at B out of those options. The fact I recently got rid of VVD may be influencing that too.

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Current team is:
View attachment 12041

I have a lot of similar players in my team / on my radar so interested to hear any advice from some of those doing decently (i.e. not me recently).

I heard Allison may be back for Liverpool this week which should hopefully mean more clean sheets. If so I would possibly be looking at B out of those options. The fact I recently got rid of VVD may be influencing that too.
I’m not doing well, but I reckon wait until after the Managers press conferences to get more of a feel for how teams are shaping up. Particularly given the heavy schedule that is about to be faced by some clubs. Fantasy Football Scout gives a good summary for each team after each press conference, usually happens today and tomorrow.
https://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/team-news/

I have heard Alison will be back which should bode well for the Liverpool defenders. The Palace lads have good breakevens but they are about to face Man City, so I guess it comes down to if you are still building cash or trying to finalise team and maximise score - though I think Milivojevic has good history that he is worth a punt due to value and potential to revert to previous levels. I am also weighing up if it is time to move James on for him.

One thing to keep in the back of your mind is not to trade for trading sake. It appears we have a lot of trades, but they are gold later in the year when byes and DGWs start coming into play later in the season. Later round cup competitions will start happening on fixtured EPL weekends, so the EPL matches will be postponed causing the byes and DGWs.

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looks like De Gea will likely miss, I need to find a new keeper or cop a donut. That has completely messed up my plans for now. A lack of cash on hand hurts too.

Anyone got any cheap mids / defenders I could be looking at? I don't really like the look of any of the keepers below De Gea's price and need to get some extra cash somehow.

AFL Club
Essendon
Looks like De Gea will likely miss, I need to find a new keeper or cop a donut. That has completely messed up my plans for now. A lack of cash on hand hurts too.

Anyone got any cheap mids / defenders I could be looking at? I don't really like the look of any of the keepers below De Gea's price and need to get some extra cash somehow.
How cheap are you looking? Coady (Wolves) is 4.67mil defender with BE of -7. Playing Southampton at home so a chance for a clean sheet. Sokratis (Arsenal) 4.61mil with BE -2 another cheap option with immediate cash gain potential.

Ironhawk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
How cheap are you looking? Coady (Wolves) is 4.67mil defender with BE of -7. Playing Southampton at home so a chance for a clean sheet. Sokratis (Arsenal) 4.61mil with BE -2 another cheap option with immediate cash gain potential.
Cheers, that'll give me some options to work with at least. No real minimum price, just want someone playing at this stage.