Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Essendon
Aston Villa v Sheffield United and Man City v Arsenal games are postponed this week due to the EFL Cup final. I’m not sure when they are likely to be played, but start preparing for byes this week and future DGWs.

AFL Club
Hawthorn

Overall 18, up 1 spot

Alli to Fernandes (24 pts) was a good trade, but leaves me with 2 trades left

Best scores Fernandes 24, TAA 20, Salah (14x2) 28, Robertson 12, no other starter got over 8

with my 2 Man City Midfielders not playing next week, will be going with a 433 formation

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Liverpool lost 3-0

9/22

Going to plummet in the overall

It was going to bite me on the a... sooner or later with so many Liverpool players in my team

Last edited:

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
@Lenny5 @Goodie's Guns

How are you gents tracking in the Eliminator, hope the round has been kind to your respective teams.
Not well for me, almost certainly going to be beaten unfortunately. Will take a miricale.

If the Arsenal and City bye wasn't enough, Snodgrass my MID POD the last few weeks came off the bench, my large contingent of Liverpool players were pantsed. Digne no certainty to line up as well for Everton tonight. It'll be Dele Alli skipper for me as a POD hail-mary I think.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
All out 42, a massive score

Fernandes 16, (only got him last week which he scored 24, so a good trade in) rest of my team was crap

4 of my Liverpool players scored 0, Captain Salah and Firmino were much good either.

Last edited: