Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
First game of the round overnight.

Are we able to make trades during the round does anyone know? Like in EPL?
Transfer window
You can modify your squad throughout the season in the transfer market. The transfer market is opened during the rest days of the Bundesliga. You cannot transfer players during the match weekends.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Transfer window
You can modify your squad throughout the season in the transfer market. The transfer market is opened during the rest days of the Bundesliga. You cannot transfer players during the match weekends.
Thanks @Ironhawk. Hmmm will have to fully work out any transfers pre-round. Been a while since I've had to do that across the various formats.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks @Ironhawk. Hmmm will have to fully work out any transfers pre-round. Been a while since I've had to do that across the various formats.
Yeah, it's not a great setup. I much prefer being able to make changes during rounds if needed. Not taking this comp super seriously, seeing we missed most of the season, but I think I am getting the hang of what all the scoring stats etc are now.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I forgot to check my scores today.

Now I wish I hadn’t ... 6/51 with two star players played.
If you have any players still left to play, in their respective positions, you can switch the stars. I switched mine from Gnabry and Haaland to Werner and Kainz (by pushing Gnabry to the bench and bringing Kainz on).

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you have any players still left to play, in their respective positions, you can switch the stars. I switched mine from Gnabry and Haaland to Werner and Kainz (by pushing Gnabry to the bench and brining Kainz on).
Cheers for this tip. Star moved to Nkunku from Gnabry in the midfield. Wish I had it on Havertz from the start.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Star players: R Lewandowski, A Hakimi and F Kainz

Very happy with 272 from the past 2 rounds considering I have little to no knowledge or interest regarding soccer.

Just a reminder to all that the next round begins at 2:30 am on the 27/05/2020.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Star players: R Lewandowski, A Hakimi and F Kainz

Very happy with 272 from the past 2 rounds considering I have little to no knowledge or interest regarding soccer.

Just a reminder to all that the next round begins at 2:30 am on the 27/05/2020.
Transfers:
Out: S Gnabry, C Lenz and M Gulde
In: E Thommy, R Bensebaini and R Framberger

1590467459029.png

AFL Club
Essendon
Only scored 68 this round, which seems low. Already sick of my underperforming players doing well immediately after trading them out, it's happened twice in a row now.

I'll probably stick this out for the final six rounds seeing we are so close to the end, but it's not really for me if we run a comp next season.
You put me to shame with just 51 here. 2x0 + 1x1 + 2x2 + 1x3 on field, with my bench players scoring higher than them!