Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
6/25
Robertson 11, Salah 6, Firmino 4, van Dijk 2, Alisson 2, TAA 0

Went 532 formation when Aubameyang didn’t start, and playing against Liverpool, almost backfired when Aubameyang came on at 58 minute and Firmino went off not long after with his goal drought intact

Left De Bruyne on the field hoping he would come on and score points,

Had Salah as VC, if he had of gone big would of put Maddison on as Captain, and change the formation to 442

Fernandes (c) Wan-Bissaka, Grealish, Stevens and maybe Lundstram if he comes off the bench for 2 points. Can’t see him starting the way Sheff united went in their last game. I think Maddison has already been ruled out

Fernandes please go big or else I am going to plummet in the overall

Will be lucky to win any league games, getting flogged in one of them
he is on 5/77, with Captain D. Silva, he benched De Bruyne

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bah, thought Bruno's score looked low, never got awarded the assist for Rashford's goal! :(

Not taking Pulisic's score did bite me in the end.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bah, thought Bruno's score looked low, never got awarded the assist for Rashford's goal! :(

Not taking Pulisic's score did bite me in the end.
Surprised he didn't get awarded the assist, I've seen players spend a lot more time on the ball than Rashford did before scoring and the assist is still awarded.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Pogba showing as 0.

Yet looking at EPL results he played a full game , so wasn't subbed off and didn't get a Yellow card ?

AFL Club
Collingwood
I've had an absolute mare, took Pulisic out for Mount this morning when I saw the team-sheets :(

And before that traded AWB to Williams rather than doubling up TAA with Robbo.

68 all out and a rank slide back out of the top 50, what might of been if I wasn't making decisions at quarter to 3 in the morning!!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've had an absolute mare, took Pulisic out for Mount this morning when I saw the team-sheets :(

And before that traded AWB to Williams rather than doubling up TAA with Robbo.

68 all out and a rank slide back out of the top 50, what might of been if I wasn't making decisions at quarter to 3 in the morning!!
Unlucky there, Pulisic had a goal assist not long after he came on and then score a goal about 10 mins after the GA, stiff

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Last round, everyone plays at the same time, so at least you know who is starting for your team, no loop holing in the last round, even though of hardly done it this year.