Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
OK, I doubt we'll get 20 for the Euros, so I've done a league for S11 & SCS.
Hopefully combined, we get at least 10 and have a ding-dong battle whilst we wait for EPL to kick off.

Code is 979210.
8 signed up so far , come on send out a message to 2 of your mates

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Put together a quick team and joined the league seeing you were wanting a couple more entries, didn't do any real research, just based it on a combo of players in other teams here and players I have heard of. I'm sure I'll still be reasonably competitive that way.

Good luck everyone. I must say I liked having no salary cap, it makes things much easier.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Turkey & Italy both showing they had 12 on the bench ?

Will this be normal for teams moving forward ?

11 onfield , 12 on the bench from a Squad of 26 ?

AFL Club
Essendon
I can’t see the scores yet, but I had Immobile as VC and he scored and had an assist, so guessing around 18 points. So I probably need to loop that. Who is a guaranteed donut for the C? Dibusz mentioned earlier, is he as good an option as anyone else?

AFL Club
Collingwood
Turkey & Italy both showing they had 12 on the bench ?

Will this be normal for teams moving forward ?

11 onfield , 12 on the bench from a Squad of 26 ?
Ok just read that is a regulation that was brought in , 11 + 12 on the bench including the 3 keepers.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I can’t see the scores yet, but I had Immobile as VC and he scored and had an assist, so guessing around 18 points. So I probably need to loop that. Who is a guaranteed donut for the C? Dibusz mentioned earlier, is he as good an option as anyone else?
There's a few mentioned here due to injury who won't play, such as TAA. Could try one of them.

I looked at Immobile but went for a defender / keeper from Italy instead, figured they were the team most likely to keep CS's. Good start in that respect.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Originally had Foden, but changed to Mount, is Foden a better option
It's a coin toss really. I just really rate Foden. He seems to be dead accurate. But that's just me.

Looking at their stats, Foden is impressive.
A lot less time, but more goals with less shots.
But then he could have played City's easier games, and CHE did have that poor run of results.
Anyway, it feels if there's no price to consider, I'd go Foden, though Mount would be more nailed.

Player Apps Mins Goals Assists Yel Red SpG
Mason Mount 32(4) 2892 6 5 2 - 2.3
Phil Foden 17(11) 1614 9 5 - - 1.6