Discussion EPL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
Haven't looked at % of players owned , I don't want a similar starting side to all the serious players , might have to change things up a bit.
Gladys tried to be different. Not working out too good. Usually never does.
Stick to the peloton. Keep heaps in reserve. Sprint for victory at the end.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Reckon this is a pretty good start. Liverpool & City DEF and Chelsea MIDS look great value from the off

View attachment 32671
CHE have a very tough early run. Havertz is enough. Only reason I have him is cos I can't find anyone else I like and his price is right to balance the squad.
I don't think Konate will start ahead of Gomez. Gomez cheaper too.

AFL Club
Collingwood
My perception of the promoted teams... go for Watford defence (GK Bachmann was impressive shot-stopping keeper in the Euros), Brentford attack (Toney their talisman striker) and consider Norwich attack later on (they have a real tough fixture to start)
Excellent assessment. Promoted sides usually means more saves for their GK, and given that 2 SVs = 2 pts now, whereas before it was 0 pts, they'll be even better value.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Got my eye on Dowell. Was starting regular at the end of the season and got 5 goals. Everton lad (not sure on loan or they bought him), and could be Buendia's replacement for some SPs. Got a brace in a recent practice game. Right age for a breakthrough year too. Just needs a chance and he might just get it. Worth a look at one to grab once NOR early tough fixtures are over.

AFL Club
Collingwood
If you're looking for stats for all the new misc categories, this link might be very useful.
https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...erStatistics/England-Premier-League-2020-2021

Also, if anyone hasn't noticed, we have free access to all the stats from previous seasons.
You can look at the old stats here https://sportsdeck.com/au/epl/dreamteam/#/past-stats;season=2020-21
and compare to how they would have went if the new misc pts were in effect (from your transfer console).
ie, Bruno got 476 pts, but would have got 556 pts (80 more).
Salah got 384 pts, but would have got 384 pts (1 less???)
Son got 358 pts, but would have got 440 pts (82 more).

The new prices have already factored these pts in, so where am I going with this?
No idea. If you know, please let me know. I'm going to bed.

Burly

Rising Star Nominee
AFL Club
North Melb.
CHE have a very tough early run. Havertz is enough. Only reason I have him is cos I can't find anyone else I like and his price is right to balance the squad.
I don't think Konate will start ahead of Gomez. Gomez cheaper too.
Yep will definitely wait to see how Liverpool's defence shapes up. Konate is quality, but if they give Gomez the nod prior to lockout, it's an easy adjustment. I agree with your point about Chelsea's fixtures - I still think both Havertz and Pulisic offer value, but I am well aware that Tuchel loves to rotate his attackers. Will monitor