Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2019/20

AFL Club
Collingwood
Has anyone got any cheap mid field suggestions (under 6M or so) with a good BE for this week? If Mount is not going to get regular starts like this last match, I might need to move him on before it's too late. I don't have much cash for upgrades so looking for a possible short term bargain selection.

Looks like it's possibly time to bring VVD back too.
Not sure on his BE , but have you got Siggy ?

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
I did have Siggy's name scribbled down and was in my thoughts a few weeks back...but then I thought...Nahhhhhh
I still have him ? sitting on my bench

Digne is being traded out this week , then Pickford will follow

Very dissapointing to be sitting where we are after the fixtures we were given.

AFL Club
Collingwood
If I was going to get someone under 6 mil I would get Lucas Moura of Spurs was on the outer with Pochettino, got a start last week and score a goal with Mourinho giving him a start, probably wait to see if he is in the starting line up this week if to look to get him in
A chance to get rid of Eriksen and bring Moura in? Is Eriksen cactus?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
A chance to get rid of Eriksen and bring Moura in? Is Eriksen cactus?
Could be cactus, may leave in the transfer window, might get left on bench if he doesn’t commit. Interesting if he gets selected on the bench again this week

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've found this to be a very challenging season so far. I was ranked 123rd after week 10. Have had a few dismal weeks and three weeks later ranked 692nd!

I've had success in this comp in the past by loading my team with players from the top teams (I.e Liverpool, Man City etc). That's what I've predominantly done this year, but it's backfired especially with Man United, Tottenham and Arsenal players. Not grabbing any Leicester players before they peaked in price has been fatal, they've been unbelievable the last month.

Well done to those up there in the rankings. Marathon not a sprint I suppose but my team needs a huge lift just to restore some pride at the moment!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
This GW signals the start of a month long busy schedule for some clubs, particularly those still alive in various other competitions.

Champions League = Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham
Europa League = Man United, Arsenal, Wolves
English League Cup = Liverpool, Man City, Man United, Leicester City, Everton, Aston Villa

30th Nov - GW14
3rd Dec - GW15
7th Dec - GW16
10th Dec - Rd6 Champions League
12th Dec - Rd6 Europa League

14th Dec - GW17
17th Dec - QF English League Cup
19th Dec - SF Super Cup (Liverpool)

21st Dec - GW18 [WHU v LVP Postponed]
22nd Dec - GF Super Cup (Liverpool?)
26th Dec - GW19
28th Dec - GW20
1st Jan 2020 - GW21

1575114556803.png

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Has anyone got any cheap mid field suggestions (under 6M or so) with a good BE for this week? If Mount is not going to get regular starts like this last match, I might need to move him on before it's too late. I don't have much cash for upgrades so looking for a possible short term bargain selection.

Looks like it's possibly time to bring VVD back too.
I called it, VVD just scored 31. I didn't select him though. :oops:

I did bring in TAA for Smith who didn't get a game (they were identical price). He managed 20 - I'll take it. I was close to bringing in both Liverpool defenders, as Azpilicueta was named on the bench, but decided to trade Mount out instead as I originally planned, despite him starting. He only scored 4, so hopefully my replacement can outscore that or I'll look even sillier.

Dazza

Banned
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Left TAA on the bench when I traded in Deli Ali, as I went for a 2 5 3 formation, oh well at least Deli Ali got 26 pts. Alisson as keeper -2 pts ***. Was thinking of getting VVD, but was worried about having 3 Liverpool Def and Keeper but might get him now but missed his big score.
Had Capt DeBruyne so happy with that

7/82 with Aubameyang and my 3 Leicester players Tielemans Maddison and Pereira.
Kane Alisson Robertson and Pulisic disappointing

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
DON'T GET CAUGHT OUT

Week 15: Wednesday 5am AEST - Friday 6:15am AEST

Week 16: Saturday 10:30pm AEST - Tuesday 6:00am AEST
Thanks for the reminder. I'll still probably forget to check my team tomorrow night and get caught out.

Scored 128 over the weekend, up 48 spots to 113 overall. Should have been better, didn't trade in VVD as mentioned earlier, could have easily been 25+ points higher. Still a good enough score.