Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
8/77

Played: T Werner, E Haaland, C Baumgartner, K Proger, A Hakimi, P Otavio, Angelino and M Schubert
Yet to play: S Gnabry, K Havertz, R Lewandowski

Also, remember to select your star player from each position.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
6/52

Although will (try to) remove my keepers -4 by following the hints above, to bring it to 6/56 (I don't think my reserve keeper comes on as a replacement as he's already locked out). Made the mistake of starting the Schalke keeper onfield over my other keeper, put it down to being rushed and forgetting to check the order of the keepers after selecting my side.

GKP: Markus Schubert (Florian Kastenmeier)
DEF: Angelino, Toni Leistner, Achraf Hakimi*, Noah Katterbach (Matthias Zimmermann)
MID: Kai Havertz, Serge Gnarby*, Christopher Nkunku (Dennis Jastrzembski, Giovanni Reyna)
FWD: Erling Haaland, Robert Lewendowski*, Timo Werner

Missed the news of Giovanni Reyna getting injured in the warmup and being removed from the starting XI, so had to change the formation to 433.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

My only remaining player is on my bench, so that’s me all out. My round was saved by my star defender Benjamin Parvard scoring a goal and netting me 35 points.

I went in to adjust my team last night to find out that I couldn’t trade players in and out of my squad mid round. Fortunately I only had three non players so was able to get them onto the bench.

AFL Club
Hawthorn

My only remaining player is on my bench, so that’s me all out. My round was saved by my star defender Benjamin Parvard scoring a goal and netting me 35 points.

I went in to adjust my team last night to find out that I couldn’t trade players in and out of my squad mid round. Fortunately I only had three non players so was able to get them onto the bench.
Beats my 93. A lot of dud scores in my team, plus a couple of decent ones. About what I would expect.