Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2019/20

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I am just being lazy and could read the rules, but ...

Does anyone know off the top of their head if there is a limit to the number of player transfers that can be made?

P.S. I think I heard something about the EPL restarting on June 12 or 19.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am just being lazy and could read the rules, but ...

Does anyone know off the top of their head if there is a limit to the number of player transfers that can be made?

P.S. I think I heard something about the EPL restarting on June 12 or 19.
It looks like you can make 3 trades (transfers) each week.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
First game of the round overnight.

Are we able to make trades during the round does anyone know? Like in EPL?
Transfer window
You can modify your squad throughout the season in the transfer market. The transfer market is opened during the rest days of the Bundesliga. You cannot transfer players during the match weekends.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Transfer window
You can modify your squad throughout the season in the transfer market. The transfer market is opened during the rest days of the Bundesliga. You cannot transfer players during the match weekends.
Thanks @Ironhawk. Hmmm will have to fully work out any transfers pre-round. Been a while since I've had to do that across the various formats.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks @Ironhawk. Hmmm will have to fully work out any transfers pre-round. Been a while since I've had to do that across the various formats.
Yeah, it's not a great setup. I much prefer being able to make changes during rounds if needed. Not taking this comp super seriously, seeing we missed most of the season, but I think I am getting the hang of what all the scoring stats etc are now.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I forgot to check my scores today.

Now I wish I hadn’t ... 6/51 with two star players played.
If you have any players still left to play, in their respective positions, you can switch the stars. I switched mine from Gnabry and Haaland to Werner and Kainz (by pushing Gnabry to the bench and bringing Kainz on).

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you have any players still left to play, in their respective positions, you can switch the stars. I switched mine from Gnabry and Haaland to Werner and Kainz (by pushing Gnabry to the bench and brining Kainz on).
Cheers for this tip. Star moved to Nkunku from Gnabry in the midfield. Wish I had it on Havertz from the start.