Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2019/20

AFL Club
Collingwood
1/16 Really thought Chelsea would go big vs Norwich but at least I got a decent return from my trade.

Feels a bit greedy but not sure I'll take Pulisic's 16 as VC.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Going have a mare this week, Liverpool coughed up 2 goals to half time and likely only 2 midfield starters, going take a big dive this week in the overall

AFL Club
Collingwood
Going have a mare this week, Liverpool coughed up 2 goals to half time and likely only 2 midfield starters, going take a big dive this week in the overall
I feel ya, Dazza. KDB no show means a doughnut for me, at least Mahrez came on and gave me 2 points, better than none! Only have United players left so hopefully they all show up.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
6/25
Robertson 11, Salah 6, Firmino 4, van Dijk 2, Alisson 2, TAA 0

Went 532 formation when Aubameyang didn’t start, and playing against Liverpool, almost backfired when Aubameyang came on at 58 minute and Firmino went off not long after with his goal drought intact

Left De Bruyne on the field hoping he would come on and score points,

Had Salah as VC, if he had of gone big would of put Maddison on as Captain, and change the formation to 442

Fernandes (c) Wan-Bissaka, Grealish, Stevens and maybe Lundstram if he comes off the bench for 2 points. Can’t see him starting the way Sheff united went in their last game. I think Maddison has already been ruled out

Fernandes please go big or else I am going to plummet in the overall

Will be lucky to win any league games, getting flogged in one of them
he is on 5/77, with Captain D. Silva, he benched De Bruyne

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bah, thought Bruno's score looked low, never got awarded the assist for Rashford's goal! :(

Not taking Pulisic's score did bite me in the end.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bah, thought Bruno's score looked low, never got awarded the assist for Rashford's goal! :(

Not taking Pulisic's score did bite me in the end.
Surprised he didn't get awarded the assist, I've seen players spend a lot more time on the ball than Rashford did before scoring and the assist is still awarded.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Pogba showing as 0.

Yet looking at EPL results he played a full game , so wasn't subbed off and didn't get a Yellow card ?