Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2020/21

AFL Club
Sydney
Coleman is on my radar too.

Anyone know anything about Wolves? I had Ruben Vinagre in, but he didn't play and now seems to be on the outside following the Marcal signing?

Other cheap def I have is Luke Ayling at Leeds, who scored a 2 (in a 5-nil loss).

I'm also likely to go Pulisic to Pogba.

AFL Club
Collingwood

Anyone know anything about Wolves? I had Ruben Vinagre in, but he didn't play and now seems to be on the outside following the Marcal signing?

Other cheap def I have is Luke Ayling at Leeds, who scored a 2 (in a 5-nil loss).

I've got Vinagre too, doesn't look too good for him, I'll likely look to ship him out.

AFL Club
Collingwood

Leeds lost 3-4 to Liverpool with Salah scoring 2 penalties.

The glory days are coming back.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Looks like we're going to be enjoying a bumper EPL RDT season with lots of banter considering our new contributors to the thread.

This has reignited my interest for the season so will try and reinstate my usual weekly contributions to keep the discussion humming along.

Early days but below is a preview of what to expect...

GW1 ROUNDUP
ASV, BRN, MAC & MUT Bye

salah.jpg hendrick.jpg castagna.jpg
1600316310835.png

DETAILED MATCH RESULTS

1600317065024.png
1600316490935.png

TEAMS PERFORMANCES

1600316687233.png
1600316698043.png

CLEAN SHEET
1 - ASN, CRP, EVT, LEC, NEW & WOW

PLAYERS POINTS vs PRICE CHANGE MATRIX
Popular Players by Positions

1600316871977.png

AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like we're going to be enjoying a bumper EPL RDT season with lots of banter considering our new contributors to the thread.

This has reignited my interest for the season so will try and reinstate my usual weekly contributions to keep the discussion humming along.

GW1 ROUNDUP
ASV, BRN, MAC & MUT Bye

View attachment 21598 View attachment 21599 View attachment 21600
View attachment 21597

DETAILED MATCH RESULTS

View attachment 21614
View attachment 21604

TEAMS PERFORMANCES

View attachment 21610
View attachment 21611

CLEAN SHEET

View attachment 21613
a feature I thoroughly enjoyed last season , I am glad your enthusiasm has been reignited.

fantastic of you to provide and share

much appreciated

AFL Club
Geelong

GW1 ROUNDUP
ASV, BRN, MAC & MUT Bye

View attachment 21598 View attachment 21599 View attachment 21600
View attachment 21597

DETAILED MATCH RESULTS

View attachment 21614
View attachment 21604

TEAMS PERFORMANCES

View attachment 21610
View attachment 21611

CLEAN SHEET

View attachment 21613
imagine having Rodrygo -2... that hurts

AFL Club
Collingwood
We all want to be your neighbour now...:)
You don't have to. Just do the opposite of what I say and you'll beat me too. :D

I seem to have the same knack in FPL. Everyone seeks my opinion in that too, just to do the opposite.
Newbs can't figure out why better players than me are asking for my advice. :LOL:

AFL Club
Collingwood

Vinagre shouldn't be a priority. Consumes few funds, sits on the bench. Doesn't affect your team really.
Hold until you have no other fires to put out and then flip for someone who's going to rise.
Marcal may even get injured next game and you're back in the game with him. Patience Grasshopper.

Given Leeds conceded 4 goals, he should have scored -2. +2 means he got 4 misc pts.
Should Leeds get a CS, he's the type of guy that can score 14 pts, and beat Salah if he only scores a goal for 12 pts.
"He's gold, Jerry", so don't be in a rush to dump him. I'll be starting him this week. Worth a punt.

Are you gonna be up to see if Pogba is starting? I'd consider that before I got him.
I don't think he's guaranteed to start, so he's not a 'set & forget' IMO.
One of the Leeds MIDs might be a go. Dallas, Klich or Harrison. Toss a coin.
Yummy fixture. Got pts on the board. If you miss out on pts, at least you should make some cash on them.
Don't settle on Pogba. Go straight for Bruno or KDB.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Liverpool have agreed to a deal with Bayern Munich for Thiago Alcantara.
Cityzens thought they had it in the bag with talk of Messi. That deal doesn't happen.
Meanwhile, Pool get a guy with great pedigree, and at the peak of his game. Our title isn't surrendered just yet.

We've also had luck with fixtures. CHE will be tough to beat, but we've got them this weekend before they have time to gel.
They might even be missing some of their best players, whilst others are underdone. 3 pts vs CHE will end up going a long way if we can get it.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I see Vinagre played the full 90 in the league cup overnight with Marcal staying on the bench for the same, read into that what you will.
How many of their other starters from last week played the full 90 mins?

AFL Club
Collingwood
Terrible start. Went a little Spurs heavy with Kane, Alli and Davies. Stuck with a couple of non paying Defs for now which is also not ideal.

Went against Salah as I try to keep my FPL side a liitle different to RDT. :oops:

Did start with Sterling and will probably bring in a Man U fwd to see if can play a little catch up this week. Pick up Bruno when he drops to 12mil in a couple of weeks :cool:

AFL Club
Collingwood
Cityzens thought they had it in the bag with talk of Messi. That deal doesn't happen.
Meanwhile, Pool get a guy with great pedigree, and at the peak of his game. Our title isn't surrendered just yet.

We've also had luck with fixtures. CHE will be tough to beat, but we've got them this weekend before they have time to gel.
They might even be missing some of their best players, whilst others are underdone. 3 pts vs CHE will end up going a long way if we can get it.

so does that mean the ideal midfield to aim for would be Allan , Doucoure , James ooops how did that happen 😀

Alcantara , Fernandes , KDB , Sterling/Mahrez + 1 ?

AFL Club
Collingwood
Terrible start. Went a little Spurs heavy with Kane, Alli and Davies. Stuck with a couple of non paying Defs for now which is also not ideal.

Went against Salah as I try to keep my FPL side a liitle different to RDT. :oops:

Did start with Sterling and will probably bring in a Man U fwd to see if can play a little catch up this week. Pick up Bruno when he drops to 12mil in a couple of weeks :cool:
20 this week and watch everyone jump on Bruno. Gonna be tough to drop to 12m. He'll need a couple of big stinkers.