EPL RDT Dream Team League & Fantasy Discussion

THCLT

AFL Club
North Melb.
You're too kind Herbie...

I've scored 200+ before but this is just a little sweeter as previously I did so in the GW where high scoring was the norm. I think this time, I'm probably about 50+ ahead of the norm.

AFL Club
Collingwood
You're too kind Herbie...

I've scored 200+ before but this is just a little sweeter as previously I did so in the GW where high scoring was the norm. I think this time, I'm probably about 50+ ahead of the norm.
Just being honest , your preparation and research in Fantasy games is second to none , plus the willingness to share stats , data and give advice , so it is thoroughly deserved when you smash out a score like that.

Congrats

AFL Club
Collingwood
Both played the full UCL game yesterday so they're both definitely over their respective injuries.
Thanks Thanh , was looking at some players last night and was amazed how cheap they both were , Eriksen in particular.

Will have too see what Spurs draw is like coming up and definitely monitor.

AFL Club
Essendon
Something to keep in mind if you’re planning to bring Eriksen/Alli in.

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino may rest Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen against Crystal Palace as he lamented the timing of the upcoming international break.

Spurs make the trip to Selhurst Park on Saturday for what will be their fifth game in 13 days and last before the November internationals.

Alli (hamstring) and Eriksen (stomach) have endured recent injury problems, but are likely to feature in upcoming games for England and Denmark respectively.

Unsurprisingly, Pochettino said he would prefer to keep his players at the club, but added how he managed them would be crucial.

"It was a tough game against PSV in the Champions League. Then they are going to move to the national team I think. It will be tough to play two games," he said, via Football.London.

"That is why we need to take care and send them really fresh. That is why we are thinking if they are going to play or not against Palace.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/pochet...ksen-against-palace/1rk9wrwb35odvzjemkj43eznr