Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2018/19

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Missed the Salah news. Still have a trade up my sleeve so could’ve traded him out :(
He ended up with a late assist so not the end of the world.

I ended up 113. Kane C helped, Chelsea and City conceding hurts me, after I traded Laporte to Stones, and the rest of my DEF being Walker, Alonso and Kepa (GKP). Reasonably happy given I had to bench Sterling and Robertson.

AFL Club
Collingwood
had 8 start + 3 come on as subs for a 73 :-(

big fall down the rankings coming

Tried a Everton C again and got it wrong again

EDIT

dropped 77 spots to 251st

time to rebuild again

Last edited:

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Just 80 for me with 20+ pts lost not trading Arnie to Kane. 71 place drop overall after improving my rank 4 weeks in a row.

I can no longer get Kane for Arnie either after this week's price rise/drop for both....

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Woo hoo 139! (Thanks Mr C Kane) My very average side is now in the top 1k!!!
Ranked 10 for the round, alas, still not good enough to be our league’s top scorer.

AFL Club
Sydney
Fortunate to wake up in time for these mid week matches and make formation changes (thanks IDIG for the heads up a little while ago that I could do that mid round!)
Honestly only found this out a few weeks ago and it’s helped me no end! Jumped a few spots ever since, even with the odd dud scorer.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Advice wanted (please)

If you were going to buy a Arsenal defender who would it be ?

Cheers

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Really stuck on trades for this round at the moment. Could probably leave my team as is and go in unchanged. But not sure.

There's the possibility both Stones and Loftus-Cheek are traded out for me straight away after coming into my side mid-week.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
160 for me, which still wasn’t good enough to top the league (GG 173, Herbie 165).

Funnily enough I had plenty of room for improvement with Eriksen 2, Perez 2, Sane 2 and Walker 4 on field instead of Alonso 12.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
(y) Well done SCS!
I see every single team in our league has cracked 100. Anyone know if we have ever done that before?

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
160 for me, which still wasn’t good enough to top the league (GG 173, Herbie 165).

Funnily enough I had plenty of room for improvement with Eriksen 2, Perez 2, Sane 2 and Walker 4 on field instead of Alonso 12.
Great score IDIG. Yep the City vs. Chelsea game was going to be a killer for me either way with so many players from each side. Thankfully though the Chelsea players I had did enough to sort of cover Walker and Sterling getting low scores.

Put the VC on Salah 4 mins before his game last night. A round saving move for me as I was likely to back Sterling with the C.
Loftus-Cheek on the bench for me with only 2 points, should still make more cash this week and a nice 3mil increase across his two games for me so will turn him into a more bankable MID premo.

Also traded Kane to Son just before the Spurs game. Turned out alright. Will do the reverse trade ASAP and hopefully make a bit of cash out of it.

Was tempted to go Stones to VVD, but a touch worried about Liverpools upcoming fixtures, so after the next few games I will then look to get him in I reckon.