Competitions F1 Fantasy

AFL Club
Collingwood
Not that it makes a massive difference in the scheme of things but completely puzzled as to why haas didn't pit kmag under SC. He was on 45 lap old hards at that point and already out of the points, what was the risk? He duly got overtaken by everyone else and finished last of everyone who saw the flag.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've prepared some driver and teams break evens going into round 10, which is in a couple of weeks time.

Drivers: Schumacher -4, Vettel -1, Alonso 9, Stroll 10, Zhou 10, Gasly 15, Magnussen 15, Dan Ric 17, Hamilton 19, Albon 21, Latifi 23, Ocon 27, Tsunoda 31, Bottas 37, Sainz 67, Russell 69, Max 92, Norris 105, Leclerc 112, Perez 171

Teams: Haas -7, Aston 4, Alfa 31, Alpine 38, Williams 40, Alpha 42, Mercedes 58, McLaren 80, Ferrari 91, Red Bull 173

Trades:
No need to change the teams this round with Haas negative BE enough of a reason to hold them for one more round. Perez has to go, likely trading sideways to Leclerc. Alonso could stay, but I have the money to get to Hamilton with a sub 20 BE.

Out: Perez, Alonso?
In: Leclerc, Hamilton?

Max (C), Leclerc, Sainz, Hamilton/Alonso
Red Bull, Ferrari, Ferrari, Haas

AFL Club
Sydney
I'll be going Gasly > Hamilton but which is the better 2nd trade
Perez > Leclerc (better driver) or Perez > Sainz (and get some more cash out of him)?

AFL Club
Collingwood
I'll be going Gasly > Hamilton but which is the better 2nd trade
Perez > Leclerc (better driver) or Perez > Sainz (and get some more cash out of him)?
Think both leclerc and sainz, in a normal week, get there or thereabouts with their respective breakevens so I'd probably take the points on offer with leclerc

Edit: assuming leclerc lands a P2 and sainz a P4 - so the other potential things to think about here are how strong will red bull (and perez) be at silverstone to deny leclerc that result, and will sainz get any pressure from Mercedes?

AFL Club
Adelaide
Likely trades are
Perez -> Max
Gasly -> Hamilton

Will give me:
Max (C), Sainz, Alonso, Hamilton
Red Bull x2, Ferrari, Hass

AFL Club
Sydney
What's the better bet atm?
I could trade Perez > Leclerc or Sainz
Sainz with the better BE and cheaper but Leclerc more points probably overall

Would leave me:
Max C , Lec/Sainz, Hamilton & Alonso
RB, Ferr x 2 & Haas

AFL Club
Collingwood
Lewis will definitely be coming in this week but for who Chris Kamara
For Alonso, and a Red Bull to Mercedes. They go with my Perez to Leclerc which was locked in from Monday afternoon last week. Full deck of trades this round

What's the better bet atm?
I could trade Perez > Leclerc or Sainz
Sainz with the better BE and cheaper but Leclerc more points probably overall

Would leave me:
Max C , Lec/Sainz, Hamilton & Alonso
RB, Ferr x 2 & Haas
You're fully welcome to not take my view but in case you missed it it's in an earlier post :)

AFL Club
Sydney
For Alonso, and a Red Bull to Mercedes. They go with my Perez to Leclerc which was locked in from Monday afternoon last week. Full deck of trades this round

You're fully welcome to not take my view but in case you missed it it's in an earlier post :)
Yeah mate I did see, just forgot that it was like 2 weeks ago, showed I still couldn't decide haha
I ended up going Leclerc mate, hoping with new engine now he should do better than Sainz short and long term anyway