Competitions F1 Fantasy

AFL Club
Hawthorn
1988 SVG
85th / 648 playing

View attachment 53727
Lots to think about now. Budget is $10K short of creating this team, which would have been handy.
Van Gis, Kostecki, Heimgartner, Golding, Red Bull, Erebus, PremiAir X2.

Given the DSQ, might have to wait until after round 3 to buy Red Bull (despite them being the clear top team). Van Gis is tougher. Chances are I want him in my team and captain every round. But he will be losing value post round 3, and we could all use the extra money.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Lots to think about now. Budget is $10K short of creating this team, which would have been handy.
Van Gis, Kostecki, Heimgartner, Golding, Red Bull, Erebus, PremiAir X2.

Given the DSQ, might have to wait until after round 3 to buy Red Bull (despite them being the clear top team). Van Gis is tougher. Chances are I want him in my team and captain every round. But he will be losing value post round 3, and we could all use the extra money.
Red Bull ?
Do u mean Triple 8 ?

AFL Club
Melbourne
I could go

Pye Slade Team 18 to Brown Golding Erebus

SVG Kostecki Golding Brown
T8 Erebus Prem Air x2

I'm 10k short too of other

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I could go

Pye Slade Team 18 to Brown Golding Erebus

SVG Kostecki Golding Brown
T8 Erebus Prem Air x2

I'm 10k short too of other
We will all be 10K short of that other team, as none of us have made any money. Could get Le Broq instead.

AFL Club
Carlton
Perez or Stroll? Probably should go after the points with Checo this week, Stroll likely to be the better money making option from R3 though.

Out: Sainz, Zhou, AR
In: Perez, Sargeant, Williams
0 bank

Stroll option requires taking Sainz down to at least Hamilton because there's no team cheap enough to make the difference, which is enough to tip the scales for me.

AFL Club
Carlton
I made a booboo lol. I switched haas to williams and forgot to switch back before qualifying. Fell asleep on the couch haha. Hoping for a few overtakes from the back
In most circumstances you'd actually rather be dead last than in that 12-15 range - the only exception being if someone like Verstappen is back there with the pace to cut through the field. As long as they finish, they get points for every retirement, and they may yet be a handy race car with their straight line speed. And those points are worth far more than an extra qualifying spot or two!