Fantasy Premier League (FPL) 2020/21 Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
This thread is for discussions for Fantasy Premier League, as opposed to Sportsdeck RDT.

I have created a league...click the following link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/w0dcld

So far we only have 3 members joined out of a maximum of 16.

Thought I would start this thread in case anyone who might be keen didn't see that I'd created the league. Jump in!

AFL Club
Richmond
Wow - is there a reason why there aren't more players here ?
Are there a lot of players on the sportdeck RDT ? ( compared to the 6 millions on EPL official?)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wow - is there a reason why there aren't more players here ?
Are there a lot of players on the sportdeck RDT ? ( compared to the 6 millions on EPL official?)
Yes, RDT seems to dominate discussions here. I assume it’s because the layout is similar to SuperCoach.

AFL Club
Richmond
Yes, RDT seems to dominate discussions here. I assume it’s because the layout is similar to SuperCoach.
Yes I just saw that - so it means I am going tp be able to recycle most of the IP I have developed over the last few weeks :D

I might gor for it - And just have a team to observe how it works on the offical epl site...

AFL Club
Richmond
I know I am coming in late - but is there still room in a league of yours guy ?

the structure of the data is almost identical to SC ( as far as I just looked ) so I think it is game on to re-use the tools ...

AFL Club
Richmond
I just joined this one too. I'm a long time FPL player and really enjoy it.

Team name: ChickTikkaMoSalah