Position Forward Rookies

Which Forward rookies will you be taking into round 1?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BigRuss

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As we near the start of the season and the drop of the all important round 1 teams, I thought it would be an enlightening little exercise to see where the site as a collective sits on the rookie situation.

I've made a poll (hope I've done it right) for each line (excluding rucks) to allow us to gauge who appear to be the most selected rookies by the site.

As to DPP players, if they are M/F or D/M I've included them in their non midfield positions. D/F players are included on both lines.

I've tried to include the most popular choices though if I've forgotten anyone feel free to let me know and I'll try to rectify it.

Thanks to everyone that participates.

BigRuss

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The forward rookies seem the most straight forward line to me this season. Setterfield, Drew, Parker & Burgess to complete the Moore swing set. I don't feel great about Burgess though and if a rookie with better perceived scoring potential gets named, he'll be out in the cold.

AFL Club
Essendon
Setterfield, Drew (Burgess, Parker) for me right now. Burgess v Balta is the main XY to come... Love Balta's scoring potential but concerned on his JS. I'll probably be tempted to take him if he's named alongside TLynch.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have the boring rookies. Dylan Moore was a massive accumulator as a junior. He'd be a lock with some mid time. It soesnt look likely. I suppose he is out when wingard comes into the side.

AFL Club
Geelong
No1 starting Petruccelle?

They Reckon Wines is recovering faster than expected, does that worry Drew owners?

Iv got Setterfield, Balta and one of Cavarra(donut to play) Petrucelle or parker in the last spot.