Discussion Gaming Discussion

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Yeah I added you! We were on at the same time once, you came out of your garage and I shot you with a shotgun and that's the only interaction we've had ;)

I still don't have a PS4 :(
haha. What's your PSN?

some GTAV bundles are coming out with ps4. Get one lol

AFL Club
Essendon
Same as on here, Erich1036. I swear we're already friends on PSN though haha.

I might have to! See how I go haha. The graphics look so much better on the PS4 version from what I've seen.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone interested, or know of anyone that may be interested in buying a Playstation 3 off me :)
Includes plenty of games, mainly sports games.

Looking to sell :)

Last edited:
AFL Club
Adelaide
If anyone wants to hold my hand playing Fortnite one Xbox add me in. I'm awful at it but addicted. This game is what happens when you give the Minecraft kiddies guns. Username: Antsey

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If anyone wants to hold my hand playing Fortnite one Xbox add me in. I'm awful at it but addicted. This game is what happens when you give the Minecraft kiddies guns. Username: Antsey
I dabble a bit mate got about 100 wins, I'll add you next time I jump on.

AFL Club
Brisbane
If anyone reckons they have what it takes to beat me at FIFA 19 on PS4 then feel free to add me. Username is: "MaNaMesSjeFF".

I expect some quality **** talk and be prepared for some seriously sweaty goals with Mbappe <3

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
tempting! does it come with a free ps5 upgrade?
https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/fifa-21-dual-entitlement-info-faq

When is the next generation version of EA SPORTS FIFA 21 available?
On December 4th, the next generation version of FIFA 21 will be available worldwide on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. More information to be shared on next generation features in the coming weeks.

Here's how Dual Entitlement will work in FIFA 21:
What is Dual Entitlement?
Once you have your PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X, Dual Entitlement enables you to upgrade your copy of FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S, for free.*

How do I make sure I benefit from Dual Entitlement on my PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S?
If you purchase FIFA 21 for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you'll be able to upgrade your copy once you have the corresponding next generation console (PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S) for free* by downloading it to your console up until the launch of FIFA 22.

How does the Dual Entitlement upgrade work on next generation consoles?
If you buy a physical copy of FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you'll be able to download and play FIFA 21 on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store for free* once the game releases.
If you buy a digital copy of FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, your copy of FIFA 21 on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S will be bundled with the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One copy, and you'll be able to download and play FIFA 21 from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store for free* once it releases on December 4th.
If you buy a physical copy of FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One and upgrade to a discless PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series S, you will need to contact EA support at help.ea.com to validate your purchase using your account information to receive your free* upgrade.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
tempting! does it come with a free ps5 upgrade?
Very tempting! Although over lock down I put hours on hours into my career mode on FIFA 20 that I'm half tempted to try and ride it out even further and see how my youth academy kids turn out, have already turned a few of them into genuine stars. Hahaha.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Very tempting! Although over lock down I put hours on hours into my career mode on FIFA 20 that I'm half tempted to try and ride it out even further and see how my youth academy kids turn out, have already turned a few of them into genuine stars. Hahaha.
Well I'm now the owner of Fifa 21. Lol.
Was too tempting.