Which team wins a final first?

• Essendon

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Collingwood
can someone confirm Mitch Hannan price and position please , can't find him.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I swear he was not in any of IDIG lists that he posted , but now he is

bizarre
One of the downsides of not being able to copy the text over like you usually would.

I would’ve liked to be able to put them into a spreadsheet and have the names searchable in my posts but not possible with screenshots unfortunately.

AFL Club
Collingwood
One of the downsides of not being able to copy the text over like you usually would.

I would’ve liked to be able to put them into a spreadsheet and have the names searchable in my posts but not possible with screenshots unfortunately.
awesome work to have done what you did IDIG , I was updating my spreadsheet and he was the only one I could not find ? then I thought someone said he was a D , nope not there , not a mid either so thought I must be going crazy

thanks heaps

AFL Club
Collingwood
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...e/news-story/aca50d8f973a4731c63924d300d56a4b

North Melbourne star Majak Daw has been rescued by Victorian Emergency Services after he fell from the Bolte Bridge on Monday night......
Daw is now recovering in hospital after the serious incident. The report claims the 27-year-old suffered a broken hip when he fell from the bridge.
The injuries are not life-threatening.........

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
That’s so sad. Thankfully he will recover from those injuries and will now get the help he needs.

Interesting they used the word ‘fell’ rather than ‘jumped’ in the article above.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That’s so sad. Thankfully he will recover from those injuries and will now get the help he needs.

Interesting they used the word ‘fell’ rather than ‘jumped’ in the article above.
Shocking news. Haven’t spent a great deal of time in Melbourne, but I’d imagine it’s pretty hard to accidentally fall off of that bridge.

Speedy recovery to the big fella. Just never know what some people are going through.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Shocking news. Haven’t spent a great deal of time in Melbourne, but I’d imagine it’s pretty hard to accidentally fall off of that bridge.

Speedy recovery to the big fella. Just never know what some people are going through.
Yeah no pedestrian access i'm pretty sure so definitely was up there with some kind of intent.

Seems like a pretty happy guy actually, even with some of the hurdles he's had to overcome so early in his career so it does just go to show that you never know what's going on in someone's head.

It's also been good to see the footy community show their support for him. I haven't read too many troll like comments on social media (there's been a couple) which goes to show how far we have all come along over time.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I read that Daw's 'fall' was because of girlfriend issues and his injuries are more serious then first reported. It said both hips and pelvis broken, hmmm. Could be the end of his playing days :(

EDIT:
https://www.zerohanger.com/details-emerge-regarding-majak-daw-fall-25583/

According to The Australian, Daw reportedly fought with his girlfriend before taking a dose of the sleeping medication Stillnox and mixing that with the sedative Melatonin.
Daw’s car was found at the top of the Bolte Bridge and the man was found in the Yarra River below.
The fall broke Daw’s hips and pelvis, but his club said he was recovering in hospital in a statement made on Tuesday.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just want to wish everyone (and families) here a Merry Xmas , and as much as it is joyous please don't do anything crazy or stupid and stay safe.

Thanks to all in particular to Jay & IDIG , Thanh , Rowsus , KL030 , Goodies Guns , the other mods , Darkie , Diabolical , Bomber18 , Ben's Beasts , Courtesans , Connosiuer , Tails , Jaca , Big Russ , LITS and everyone else I have forgotten who has given me advice and help in SC , NBA , EPL , NFL , Big Bash , I will win one someday hahaha

The help and advice is a million times better than any other site.

**** almost forgot Drew ?

Thank you and stay safe

AFL Club
Collingwood
Just want to wish everyone (and families) here a Merry Xmas , and as much as it is joyous please don't do anything crazy or stupid and stay safe.

Thanks to all in particular to Jay & IDIG , Thanh , Rowsus , KL030 , Goodies Guns , the other mods , Darkie , Diabolical , Bomber18 , Ben's Beasts , Courtesans , Connosiuer , Tails , Jaca , Big Russ , LITS and everyone else I have forgotten who has given me advice and help in SC , NBA , EPL , NFL , Big Bash , I will win one someday hahaha

The help and advice is a million times better than any other site.

**** almost forgot Drew ?

Thank you and stay safe
Yeah, what you said! And you have a good Christmas too.
I got up early to see what presents Santa brought me for Christmas, but only to realise that Santa now sends his presents via Aust Post. Is that because Santa is getting old and slowing down? Or that the human population is getting so large now that he just can't get to everyone anymore? Or maybe it has something to do with climate change? :)