Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 48 71.6%

• Total voters

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
They say that 12 months is a long time in footy...well the exact notion can be applied to one life's journey.

I've experienced a lot of changes in my own journey over the past year, both personally and professionally. With these changing circumstances, I've had to divert a lot of my 'free' time to cater and attend to these emerging situations in my life. With that in mind, I will be taking a backseat with regards to my usual SC analysis prior to the start of the season until I get some clear air.

With that says, I'm confident that there will be other members, existing and new alike, who through their contributions will no doubt help to fill the void.

I'm actually looking forward to tracking my progress this season as outside my first SC season, I will enter the season with next to zero research.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They say that 12 months is a long time in footy...well the exact notion can be applied to one life's journey.

I've experienced a lot of changes in my own journey over the past year, both personally and professionally. With these changing circumstances, I've had to divert a lot of my 'free' time to cater and attend to these emerging situations in my life. With that in mind, I will be taking a backseat with regards to my usual SC analysis prior to the start of the season until I get some clear air.

With that says, I'm confident that there will be other members, existing and new alike, who through their contributions will no doubt help to fill the void.

I'm actually looking forward to tracking my progress this season as outside my first SC season, I will enter the season with next to zero research.
Life gets us all in the end mate, hope you’re keeping well.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Hope you're as well as you can be! Even prior to contributing to the site your posts were always super insightful and very helpful. Thank you for all of your efforts.

AFL Club
Geelong
How did Rocky look?

And, does anyone know where I can find a list of the top contested midfielders from 2017-18 please?

Last edited:

Green Acres

Rising Star Nominee
AFL Club
St Kilda
How did Rocky look?

And, does anyone know where I can find a list of the top contested midfielders from 2017-18 please?
Rockliff did a few good things but was not really a big contributor. I was impressed by Cripps, Fyfe, Boak, Gresham, Fisher, Davis, Pendles, Sloane, Zorko, Sheil and Whitfield.

Last edited:
AFL Club
GWS Giants
Rockliff did a few good things but was not really a big contributor. I was impressed by Cripps, Fyfe, Boak, Gresham, Fisher, Davis, Pendles, Sloane, Zorko, Sheil and Whitfield.
I thought Coniglio looked good but I only saw a bit

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I must admit I find it ironic that players such as Paddy and Rance are calling for shorter seasons but yet are willing to run around as X-men in games which have now apparently been downgraded from the "future" to games for the "kids" that I refuse to watch as footy purist ... I could have saved them one game per year straight away ...