• Essendon

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi All,
Apologies if this has been discussed already but I had a quick search and couldn't find anything.
Is anyone in 2 Draft Leagues under the same email address? I keep trying to enter a second draft league but it automatically removes me from the first league. I get the attached error.
According to T&C's you can be in up to 5 draft leagues.
Would appreciate some help if anyone else has encountered this before?
Cheers

Attachments

AFL Club
Geelong
Hi All,
Apologies if this has been discussed already but I had a quick search and couldn't find anything.
Is anyone in 2 Draft Leagues under the same email address? I keep trying to enter a second draft league but it automatically removes me from the first league. I get the attached error.
According to T&C's you can be in up to 5 draft leagues.
Would appreciate some help if anyone else has encountered this before?
Cheers
I have worked it out, for those who ever get the same issue.

You need to put your second team name on the screen before adding your second league.

Makes sense in hindsight!

AFL Club
Adelaide
Can anyone explain the story behind what happened for Lyons to be traded to Brizzy. And what was the deal?

AFL Club
Collingwood
Can anyone explain the story behind what happened for Lyons to be traded to Brizzy. And what was the deal?
I remember reading a article on Fox Sports where Dew dropped him due to his running patterns and defensive efforts.

They then delisted him so the Lions could sign him , think it was fairly amicable in the end.

AFL Club
Adelaide
I remember reading a article on Fox Sports where Dew dropped him due to his running patterns and defensive efforts.

They then delisted him so the Lions could sign him , think it was fairly amicable in the end.
Thanks Herb.

AFL Club
West Coast
Well now here is an interesting one. According to Jeremy McGovern prior to last years GF Parade it was decided McGovern would not attend and get treatment for his injury instead. Then he gets a call from none other than Gil McLachlan who advises him that if the Eagles wanted to get a training run on the MCG he had better turn up. Which he then did. Good old AFL. They really are interested in player welfare and giving every team a chance to win the GF aren't they.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Well now here is an interesting one. According to Jeremy McGovern prior to last years GF Parade it was decided McGovern would not attend and get treatment for his injury instead. Then he gets a call from none other than Gil McLachlan who advises him that if the Eagles wanted to get a training run on the MCG he had better turn up. Which he then did. Good old AFL. They really are interested in player welfare and giving every team a chance to win the GF aren't they.
Nothing surprises me about this lot anymore. Misguided, pig headed, out of touch egomaniacs. History will not judge the likes of McLachlan, Demetriou or Hocking, well.

AFL Club
Geelong
Hey is there any chance we could get the byes up as a banner at the top of the site again this season? Has been very useful in the past and would be much appreciated.
I agree, I loved that thing last season, very useful for the quick glance or those that are a bit more visual. I liked it so much I went ahead and made my own dodgy one that follows a similar format. Hopefully this helps you too.

byes.PNG

AFL Club
Adelaide
I agree, I loved that thing last season, very useful for the quick glance or those that are a bit more visual. I liked it so much I went ahead and made my own dodgy one that follows a similar format. Hopefully this helps you too.

View attachment 7305
That looks almost identical, good job!

AFL Club
Adelaide
Fair enough call, I would have rung him too. They know well in advance when that fan commitment is on.

Get the treatment before or after sitting in a car for 1 hour. It’s the damned grand final.

And guess what he played and they won. And 5 months later he’s still complaining about it

Last edited:
AFL Club
North Melb.
Fair enough call, I would have rung him too. They know well in advance when that fan commitment is on.

Get the treatment before or after sitting in a car for 1 hour. It’s the damned grand final.

And guess what he played and they won.
Wholeheartedly agree with this. These guys get to live their dream and get paid very well for doing so.

All jobs have to deal with competing priorities and require people to be at specific places at specific times.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Wholeheartedly agree with this. These guys get to live their dream and get paid very well for doing so.

All jobs have to deal with competing priorities and require people to be at specific places at specific times.
How many people get that opportunity? Or are professionally paid to play sport and don’t have to work a “normal” job. Try working shifts or supporting a family on one income or not even having a job.

Yet he can’t give the fans one hour of his time because he doesn’t want to shift his treatment back one hour.

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast

How many people get that opportunity? Or are professionally paid to play sport and don’t have to work a “normal” job. Try working shifts or supporting a family on one income or not even having a job.

Yet he can’t give the fans one hour of his time because he doesn’t want to shift his treatment back one hour.
Respectfully disagree. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for them and the club and the club's fans to win a GF. That is what the player and club spend there entire career trying to achieve. Clearly he played in this case but if a player needs treatment and that is the difference between him playing or not playing and the club possibly losing a GF I am sure every supporter of the club would want him to have the treatment.

It would not have surprised me if the boot was on the other foot that Eddie would have found a way to get around it. He usually does. And imo Golden Gil should not be in the phone ringing players with the heavy hand. It should be dealt with through the club.