Discussion Random Facts and Youtube Clips

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
That last one can’t be right, surely?!
I'm sort of ok with that one. They've always said that they never get anywhere near 100% reaction in those bombs, and it sounds like it's a good thing they don't!

The one I'm throwing a big, heavy shadow of doubt on, is the average cat owner taking 7 pictures of their cat everyday.
Estimated 2.7 million cats in Aus, that's 20,000,000 pictures every single day. I know a few cat owners, and most of them would be lucky to take 3 pictures of their cat each year. Given each cat needs to be photographed 2,500 each year, that means there are some people out there, doing nothing but taking pictures of their cat, all day, every day, to get the numbers up for those that never do it!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm sort of ok with that one. They've always said that they never get anywhere near 100% reaction in those bombs, and it sounds like it's a good thing they don't!

The one I'm throwing a big, heavy shadow of doubt on, is the average cat owner taking 7 pictures of their cat everyday.
Estimated 2.7 million cats in Aus, that's 20,000,000 pictures every single day. I know a few cat owners, and most of them would be lucky to take 3 pictures of their cat each year. Given each cat needs to be photographed 2,500 each year, that means there are some people out there, doing nothing but taking pictures of their cat, all day, every day, to get the numbers up for those that never do it!
Haha - I’m glad we are on the same page, I was referring to the cat one as well! ?

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Unsure if I’ve managed to entice any listeners to the podcast over the past couple of months, but at the start of the above episode they announced that all previous episodes limited to subscribers will now all be available in their free library across numerous podcast sources starting on December 1st.

These include guests ranging from Dic.k Cavett, Penn Jillette, Adam West, Henry Winkler, Steve Buscemi, Chevy Chase, Dic.k Van Dyke, Tony Orlando, Richard Kind and Beverley D’Angelo along with approximately 250+ episodes.