Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone know how to access the history function on the 2020 SC app? I know there was one last year, but I can't find it on this one.

Just to clarify, it was your own team history.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Geelong
I wasn't sure where to post this question so i'll just plonk it here.

Where are the best places to get match sim reports from?

Not looking for stats, just a kind of overview of where/how players played ect.

Should I just be looking at each clubs website on AFL.com or are there better places with more in-depth info?

Cheers :)

AFL Club
North Melb.
I wasn't sure where to post this question so i'll just plonk it here.

Where are the best places to get match sim reports from?

Not looking for stats, just a kind of overview of where/how players played ect.

Should I just be looking at each clubs website on AFL.com or are there better places with more in-depth info?

Cheers :)
If you're brave enough you can wade into the world of BigFooty and get dosed with a load of opinions. There's a forum for each club and usually a thread for training reports/preseason but the content to errr... 'chat' ratio is about 10% so lots of sifting required.

That said, there are people there who go to the sessions and post quite useful information about them, just can be work to find it.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
If you're brave enough you can wade into the world of BigFooty and get dosed with a load of opinions. There's a forum for each club and usually a thread for training reports/preseason but the content to errr... 'chat' ratio is about 10% so lots of sifting required.

That said, there are people there who go to the sessions and post quite useful information about them, just can be work to find it.
BigFooty is like that seedy part of town like Golden Gai, Shinjuku where you wander the streets and stick your head in a bar for one quick drink but don't ask any questions or speak to anyone.