Which team wins a final first?

• Essendon

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 48 71.6%

• Total voters
AFL Club
North Melb.
I got burned by him last year where he did nothing after I traded him in after Rd 1. Let's just say I didn't consider him at all this year after that.
I actually had him about 5 or 6 years ago and he was absolutely terrible so he was never again for me. However fair to say he has been a much more relevant SC player since then but he was poor last year. The change in the game this year suits him but unfortunately he can’t be trusted to play and/or finish games.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Anyone having issues with the SC App ? Just goes to black everytime I click on login - rebooting phone resets the APP but the same thing happens when hitting ‘login’....

AFL Club
GWS Giants
I'll be honest, pretty pissed the Club went down the Buckley route a few years ago, things would've been different IMO if he just went and did his coaching apprenticeship elsewhere and then came back to the pies.

Buckley should be remembered as one of the great players to ever play for the Pies and not the failed coach who leaves/sacked mid-season.

I'll be honest, pretty pissed the Club went down the Buckley route a few years ago, things would've been different IMO if he just went and did his coaching apprenticeship elsewhere and then came back to the pies.

Buckley should be remembered as one of the great players to ever play for the Pies and not the failed coach who leaves/sacked mid-season.
Sounds so familiar. I'd much rather have Voss coaching us now than 10 years ago.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Sounds so familiar. I'd much rather have Voss coaching us now than 10 years ago.
I was just thinking about the great triumvirate. Buckley, Hird and Voss.
I think they are all good coaches but you need so much more than that. I've said for a long time that the Richmond Football Club coached Hardwick as much, if not more, than Hardwick coached the Richmond AFL team.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
Yep, and I'm sure the Bombers would rather have Hird there after he had some time coaching elsewhere - best way to break a club legend is to transition them straight into coaching at the club they've led for years.