Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Large emphasis on “may“. Adding a koala to the commentary box would increase the average IQ dramatically.
Adding a koala to the channel 7 commentary?
Deforestation, bushfires, road traffic....
Seriously, how much can a koala tolerate?
Crowd reaction upon hearing their brothers are now being forced into the ch 7 commentary box....

1626820511958.png

AFL Club
Essendon
Question regarding cash leagues... I'm in the cash group this year but I'm looking to join a few leagues next year. My primary focus has always been and will always be to rank as high as possible overall. So my question is, do you find that being in cash leagues makes it harder to focus on overall ranking, or likewise?

AFL Club
North Melb.
Question regarding cash leagues... I'm in the cash group this year but I'm looking to join a few leagues next year. My primary focus has always been and will always be to rank as high as possible overall. So my question is, do you find that being in cash leagues makes it harder to focus on overall ranking, or likewise?
I think its a common misconception among alot of coaches that you can only focus on leagues or an overall rank. They dont have to be mutually exclusive imo, often a high rank directly correlates to a good position in a cash league. By the time you get to the pointy end of the season and league finals come along you already know if youre in with a shot of overall. So by rd 18 or so you might be able to conserve a trade or 2 if youve got an easy opponent which might hurt overall wise but assist in league finals

AFL Club
Essendon
I think its a common misconception among alot of coaches that you can only focus on leagues or an overall rank. They dont have to be mutually exclusive imo, often a high rank directly correlates to a good position in a cash league. By the time you get to the pointy end of the season and league finals come along you already know if youre in with a shot of overall. So by rd 18 or so you might be able to conserve a trade or 2 if youve got an easy opponent which might hurt overall wise but assist in league finals
This was very helpful. Thanks heaps legend.

Sounds like something I could do :sneaky: