Which team wins a final first?

• Essendon

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure where to post this but does anyone know why I can’t do the following on my laptop (for SCS) - on chrome

Can’t post, comment or like any posts or messages, coming up with an error to do with browser console

Can only post on my phone

was working fine and started playing up all of a sudden

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure where to post this but does anyone know why I can’t do the following on my laptop (for SCS) - on chrome

Can’t post, comment or like any posts or messages, coming up with an error to do with browser console

Can only post on my phone

was working fine and started playing up all of a sudden
Turn it off and back on again. Works every time.

If it still doesn't work, blame the government.

AFL Club
Collingwood
If anybody is interested, a new book release today by ex-Swan's player Brandon Jack.

Brandon Jack
PaperBackAugust 3, 2021
How does one come to be?

Continually told he was born with footballing blood, Brandon Jack has spent his life uncertain of the relationship he holds with the games he's played.

Now a writer and musician, he sits in his apartment and reflects upon the years spent pursuing what felt like an inevitability - the footballing life.

This is a unique and darkly poetic fly-on-the-wall account of a world which is usually shown in bright lights. Filled with relentlessly driven diary entries, vivid details of life at the fringe, and recounts of binge drinking into oblivion as an escape during his playing days at the Sydney Swans, 28 is a portrayal of the sporting psyche in a way that has never been done before.

But the true beauty of this book lies in the space between football.

Laid bare on these pages, a cuttingly honest deep-dive into sport, addiction, art, sexuality, masculinity, love, family and identity.

28 by Brandon Jack - 9781760876777 - Dymocks