Which team wins a final first?

• Essendon

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
AFL Club
St Kilda
On a positive note, my team looks pretty much set. I haven’t changed it in over a week despite my best efforts to improve it. Really happy.

On a negative note, my wife reminded me that we have an antenatal class at the hospital on Thursday night so I’ll miss the live scores and SC chat and need to watch the game on delay.

Wonder if I can tell the wife that the dad’s from SCS have filled me in and I’m all good to skip 😜

AFL Club
Collingwood
On a positive note, my team looks pretty much set. I haven’t changed it in over a week despite my best efforts to improve it. Really happy.

On a negative note, my wife reminded me that we have an antenatal class at the hospital on Thursday night so I’ll miss the live scores and SC chat and need to watch the game on delay.

Wonder if I can tell the wife that the dad’s from SCS have filled me in and I’m all good to skip 😜
Should have had the baby during covid then they would have been all online like we did lol. Last year had to watch both Carlton and Collingwoods wins whilst sitting in the hospital holding a 1& then 2 day old 1st child. (Barely saw a thing of melb v dogs) Now this year she’s turning 1 on season opening night so will miss prob 3/4 of the first game if not alll whilst out with family celebrating 🥳

AFL Club
St Kilda
Should have had the baby during covid then they would have been all online like we did lol. Last year had to watch both Carlton and Collingwoods wins whilst sitting in the hospital holding a 1& then 2 day old 1st child. (Barely saw a thing of melb v dogs) Now this year she’s turning 1 on season opening night so will miss prob 3/4 of the first game if not alll whilst out with family celebrating 🥳
The story goes that my Dad was late to my birth (1991) as he was waiting a few more overs for Dean Jones to make his century.

Needless to say, my parents separated when I was 4.

The story goes that my Dad was late to my birth (1991) as he was waiting a few more overs for Dean Jones to make his century.

Needless to say, my parents separated when I was 4.
My wife went into labour with our first on Saturday morning. I got in three games on my iPad during her 21 hr labour but she still apologises because we used an Adventist hospital, so no food or drink sold on site on the Saturday. Not sure what I did to deserve her.

AFL Club
Carlton
My wife went into labour with our first on Saturday morning. I got in three games on my iPad during her 21 hr labour but she still apologises because we used an Adventist hospital, so no food or drink sold on site on the Saturday. Not sure what I did to deserve her.
Congratulations mate.

I was so stress on my first kids birth that on the way home went through KFC and ordered a Whopper meal.

Last edited:
Looking at Gulden, as a lot of people are. Concerned last night was a low pressure match against not much oppo. So I looked at the Swans fixture, it's insane. Last years grand finalists play, they 12 matches against 2022s bottom 8 teams and only 11 against top 8 teams

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Looking at Gulden, as a lot of people are. Concerned last night was a low pressure match against not much oppo. So I looked at the Swans fixture, it's insane. Last years grand finalists play, they 12 matches against 2022s bottom 8 teams and only 11 against top 8 teams
They play each team once, and then 4 games against top 8 teams and 2 against bottom 8 teams, to make up their 23 games.

Play twice: Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney, Melbourne, Richmond

Top 8: 11
Bottom 8: 10
9th & 10th: 2

They play each team once, and then 4 games against top 8 teams and 2 against bottom 8 teams, to make up their 23 games.

Play twice: Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney, Melbourne, Richmond

Top 8: 11
Bottom 8: 10
9th & 10th: 2
Whoops, yeah good pick up. Forgot to calculate 18 in the comp ☺️
Still reckon any GF team shouldn't have two games against bottom half teams.