Discussion Golf Discussion

AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks @Russty_ I was a bit slow. Weekend was chaotic and I'd set up a new phone and everything wasn't quite set up properly to remind me.

The 16 point 3rd round was a new low. At least I got the bench players on for Rd 4.

Anyway, team is in for this week!
Plenty of time to catch up Frosty, got a feeling teams will be quite similar this week with some big guns available.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Nice comeback from missing the last one Frosty, on the comeback trail with a nice tournament win out of all the many players in our League lol
We all made a bit more ground on the resident Tiger, Ironhawk this week, proving he is human after all. I had Scheffler in my starting 4 too and decided to punt him for Cantlay, not too much diff in the end.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nice comeback from missing the last one Frosty, on the comeback trail with a nice tournament win out of all the many players in our League lol
We all made a bit more ground on the resident Tiger, Ironhawk this week, proving he is human after all. I had Scheffler in my starting 4 too and decided to punt him for Cantlay, not too much diff in the end.
You'll make more points once they add in cup points, if they haven't already. Meant to include Rahm this tournament like everyone else when I saw the entry list, overlooked his name when picking the players. Not at all surprised he won.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Last edited:
AFL Club
St Kilda
Finally managed to pick 4 of the top 10 this tournament. Needed to bounce back after a few poor tournaments in a row.
Well done I.H nice win, I think you were coming 4th after round 1, Rahmbo came through for you except for the last round. I thought I'd save my last Rahm use for the Players Championship. How good's his form lately?.... he's on fire.

AFL Club
St Kilda
There's quite a few Aussies in the field this time. Hopefully one of them wins it.

I was surprised when I saw his name too.
I thought Ogilvy had retired....have we all got out picks in for the Pebble Beach Pro-Am?

AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone who has McNeally note that when is now a WD
Cheers Frosty, luckily I don't have him but what's happening with the scoring this round? You're going ok but most of my guys have scored bugger all haha, is the weather really bad or something? I haven't watched any yet.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Cheers Frosty, luckily I don't have him but what's happening with the scoring this round? You're going ok but most of my guys have scored bugger all haha, is the weather really bad or something? I haven't watched any yet.
Due to high winds, play has been suspended.